𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Harry's reached for his phone on the bedside table with one eye opened slightly. The brightness of his phone made him squint and groaned in pain.

"Fuck."

He sighed. Louis still haven't message him yet. He quickly sat up in his chair, getting worried. Where is he?

it's morning here babe, where r u?

pls be safe baby

louis?

please text back

where are u?

lou?

pleasee

:(

love u so much

babbyyyy :(

He quickly got up, put on his robe and went outside to grab a glass of water. It's still early in the morning so Zayn and Niall might be sleeping. It's saturday, so they don't have any class. He first went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

The sun was shining bright and he loved the atmosphere today. But he can't stop the beating of his heart that feels like it's going to pop off his chest. He went to the kitchen and almost drop his phone.

There was a bouquet of sunflowers on the countertop with a small note.

happy monthsary babe, i love you so much ❤️
- Louis the dork

He cried. He wasn't expecting this. He is lost for words. He can't find the proper words to say how much he loves Louis with all his heart.

He was startled when someone wrapped it's arms around his petite waist.

"Good morning baby, did you had a good sleep?" Louis whispered, kissing his cheeks.

"You idiot, why did you do that? I almost had a heart attack!" He exclaimed but instantly relaxed to the hug. He turned his back to see Louis in his sweater and jogging pants. His face is so bright and radiates happiness even though you can see how tired he is. He wrapped his arms around his shoulder and kiss him on the lips.

"I love you Lou, thank you for this." He smiled with tears in his eyes, kissing him again on the lips and hugged him tight.

"I miss you, god, you don't know how much." Harry murmured against Louis' neck.

"Me too, once we finished the show last night, I immediately drove to the airport to catch my flight just to see you. We had a two week break so yeah. I'll be with you for a week starting today. Is that alright with you?" Louis said in a rush. He's excited to deliver the news to him so he said that without taking a break. Harry cried a little bit more and hug Louis again.

"Oh my god, thank you, thank you. This mean so much to me. Fuck, thank you Louis. Thank you thank you thank you." Harry sniffed. Louis sense there's something wrong with Harry and he broke the hug and look at him in the eye.

"Harry, what's wrong?" He asked, worried. He felt Harry tensed in his touch and let out a deep sigh.

"Stress from uni." Harry said frowning. His body relaxed for a bit and hug Louis again, this time breaking down. "I'm so tired Louis. I want to give up but I can't. I want to end everything. It's too much. So much pressure around me and on social media. I don't know if I can handle everything anymore. But thank God for you, you're here with me for a week and that's all I needed. Thank you Louis, thank you."

Louis went soft at that and sigh sadly. He didn't know Harry is feeling all that. He's hurt cause his Harry is hurt. He is sad cause his Harry is sad. Harry hasn't said a word to him about this. He doesn't feel betrayed, in all honesty but he feels like his world is crashing down. His Harry's shouldn't be feeling like this.

"Harry, I'm here. I'm going to help and take care of you. I will make you feel good and happy. I will make sure you'll get enough sleep and rest for the day. I'm going to help you with whatever you need, just tell me, I'll give it to you. I don't want you to feel sad or guilty or lonely. I'm here,  I'll take care of you I promise." Louis said sincerely. He lift up Harry's chin and wipe the tears away from his eyes.

Harry felt safe. He give Louis a smiled and a peck on the lips.

"I know you're tired too Louis. But we will help each other. I'm going to make you feel good and relaxed. You deserved it. But thank you for being here. I'm so happy that you're finally here. I love you so much."

"Don't mind me baby, I'm okay. I just want you to lift all the pressure from your chest. I'm going to take care of you." Louis smiled, rubbing Harry's soft cheeks. "I love you so much."

They stayed there for a couple of minutes, just embracing each other. It's been too long since they saw each other, it's all face time and text.

"Are you okay now?" Louis asked when they broke the hug. Harry nodded and smiled at him

"Better." Harry smiled, holding Louis' hand. He kissed the back of his hand and brought it to his cheeks. "I miss you."

Louis put his other hand on the other side of Harry's cheeks and squeezed it to make him pout. Louis giggled at the look of Harry's face because he is too cute.

"Puffy duckling." Louis laughed, leaning down to kissed his pouted lips. "Cute."

"You dork, I'm not a duck." Harry rolled his eyes and crossed his arms on his chest. Louis was endeared by that. Harry is truly a baby in a giant size.

"The food is probably cold, can we eat breakfast?" Louis asked.

"Oh of course," Harry smiled. "I heard someone shouted inside my stomach that says 'feed me or i'll eat you'."

Both of them laugh, not caring about anything. It was pure happiness and positivity that they wishes to continue forever.