𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

🌈

🌈

(the time is 3:20AM because harry is using LA timezone)

🌈

Harry sat down on the bench while waiting for the car. It's a chilly night, and there are few people inside the waiting area of the airport. Harry hugged himself because he wasn't expecting that it will be this cold at 3AM. He's too tired to open his luggage so he just slide down a bit on his sit and trying not to fall asleep.

He never traveled this long, it's an almost 12hr flight and his body's not used to this. He opened his phone and message Zayn and Niall that he arrived in LA and put his phone back in his bag.

He can't believe it. He's already in LA and won a contest. He's going to hear Walls, and he's one of the first people to hear it, ONE of the first people. He might meet Louis this time, he might have a chance. He's in LA, one of the places he badly want to visit ever since he started modelling and now he's here. Sadly, he's alone, but he's here!

He's getting nervous, what if he actually meet Louis? What would he say? Would he approach him? What should he do when he meet him, just in case? Should he impress him? Or just be the dorky and corny self? Tell his awful jokes? No, the latter one. Never. He sigh, trying really hard to stay awake.

There's a car that pulled over in front of him and a man came out holding a large piece of white paper that says 'Spotify's contest winners'.

Oh, that's my call.

He stood up, pull his luggage towards the car.

"Good morning, your name please." The tall man said politely. Okay, what a nice approach, Harry like it.

"Morning sir. The name's Harry Styles." He said, smiling.

"Okay, let me get your luggage and hop on the car. We'll just have to wait for the other two people and we're great to go." He smiled, taking Harry's big luggage bag.

"Thank you sir." He said, giving him his bags.

"Peter, you can call me Peter." He winked, laughing.

"Okay, Peter, thank you." Harry laughed and get inside the car. That was weird, flirting? But he chose to let it go. Maybe he just want to lighten his sleepy mood.

He was woken up by the light voices of two people. He opened his eyes and saw two males talking to each other. He didn't even know he fell asleep.

"We're very sorry to wake you up." The man with a long hair said. He gave him an apologetic smile.

"We were just getting to know each other, sorry." The other man said, guilt visible in his eyes.

"No no, it's okay, don't worry about it." Harry said, adjusting himself from the chair. He almost slid at the chair due to his tiredness engulfed his body.

"My name's Sam and I'm from Sweden." Long haired man said. He didn't noticed it at first even though his Swedish accent is very heavy.

"I'm Will! From Greece." The other man smiled.

"Hi, I'm Harry. London." He greeted. He already liked this two guys beside him.

"Am I sleeping that long?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"No, just a couple minutes." Sam answered.

"Is this your first time in LA?" Harry asked, because he is. It's his first time.

"No, actually, I've been here last year. Vacation." Sam replied.

"Me too, I've been here before, when I was a kid I think. Or that was my mom told me." Will said, tucking his hair behind his ears that fell out his eyes. "How about you Harry?"

"It's my first time here." Harry said, feeling a bit shy. "And I'm excited to explore around here."

"Great! I still remember the places here. I'm going to show you all the best places here!" Sam said excitedly. Harry's suddenly awake. He loves that and he is so sure this trip will be very unforgettable.

The trip was short and they're already in front of the hotel. They waited for a few minutes before they were adviced about the room number. The organizers told them that they're going to share one room together because they're the only males who won the contest. The rest are females. And Harry is very okay with that.

The room was really big for the three of them and the place is so elegant. Their room is way bigger than their dorm back in London and this room is one full house, complete with bathroom with bathtub and shower, living room with 52 inches tv, couch, kitchen with table set for four people, four bedrooms, and a huge balcony enough to fit a kiddie pool. Wow this must cost them a fortune.

Harry, after unpacking his luggage, went straight to the bathroom and wash his face. His mind is filled with so many thoughts but above it all, his excitement grew more. He's going to hear Walls and will explore LA.

The three boys make themselves a coffee and tea---cause Harry's british and he don't like coffee that much---and sat outside the balcony. It's almost 5AM, the view outside is breath taking. The dim surroundings, the moon illuminating the whole area, the street, cars and buildings lights is a wonderful sight to see. The three boys talked about anything they could talk about. They get to know each other, talked about Louis, personal experiences, and just anything they could think of. They're tired but they can't sleep. Jetlagged.

Harry learned that Sam is a musician and still a student too. He's a fan of Louis for a long time too and he does have a fan account but chose not to tell him because he is embarrassed. He took a course relating to music because of Louis, he inspired him to be like him; creating music that he loves, shouting out his feelings and honesty through a song. Will is a young father, he left his baby boy with his mother back in Greece. He wish he could have brought him here too but the trip is strictly for one person only. He promised his son he will bring him here when he's older. He was 17 when he became a fan of Louis, he was still in high school that time. Now he's 20 and his baby boy is almost 2. He chose not to talk about the mother of the boy. Maybe they broke up or not in good terms?

The time goes on and sleep decided to invade their body when they were called for breakfast. Not a great timing. It was a buffet and Harry kept yawning, eyes teary, while getting foods to eat. They ate in silent at one of the table in the corner back while constantly having a light conversation.

Before they went back to their room, the organizer told them that they have a free time today. They can choose what they wanted to do for today because tomorrow is the listening party. They three decided that they will sleep for today and at night, they'll be going to a bar or will just stroll around.