𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Gemma: hello kiddo! how's my famous brother?

Harry: stop that! im not famous 

Gemma: you are! our neighbors been asking where are you haha and you're everywhere on the internet

Harry: you should told them he's having a hard time in the city

Gemma: aw why? what's going on? harry?

Harry: it's nothing, i just can't cope with all these hates i'm seeing online everyday. im just masking everything sometimes and pretending it's okay. 

Gemma: does louis know?

Harry: nope, i'm scared now to talk about this. everything is going great between us now, i don't want to ruin it. he just finished his world tour, i can't ruin his happiness with my shits.

Gemma: harry, you should talk to him about his. i know he'll understand this. he knows you.

Harry: and i know him too. he's going to call out everyone online. i cant let that happen again. i mean i love that he did that for me and to anyone. he stood up for everyone experiencing this. i saw a lot of people hating on him online right now cause of what he did. i dont want him to attract a lot of haters. he has been through a lot of hates and heartbreaks already, i dont want that to happen again to him. it's painful to see.

Gemma: harry, listen to me. what i think you need to do is talk to him about this. you know, pour everything what you are feeling. not just to me or niall or zayn or if you are talking to them too. he'll understand you. life is short harry. 

Harry: i'm trying gemma, believe me

Gemma: you gotta do it harry. don't let it suck up again and regret it. i know you. you always make all the bad decision when you are hurting

Harry: ugh i know that's why i hate myself. i always rant and rant and rant privately. it's hard for me to open up sometimes, even to louis, my own boyfriend

Gemma: but louis loves you, he will listen to you, he will help you.

Harry: i suck

Gemma: no harry. you're just afraid. you should consider talking to him. throw that fear away

Harry: i feel like im keeping secrets to louis, this is so unfair to him

Gemma: that's what i meant harry. he's your boyfriend, he will help you with everything and he's there to support you always. 

Harry: i will try my very best gemma, thank you.

Gemma: do it okay? please

Harry: i'll try, i promise. anyway, i'm not here to talk to you about this shits, god i'm so sorry to ruin it

Gemma: no that's okay harry. what is it? why'd you call?

Harry: i made a reservation for our lunch this sunday

Gemma: aww you miss us do you? haha

Harry: yes! and there are other reason too

Gemma: what?

Harry: you really want to meet louis right? cause he really wants to meet you 

Gemma: oh gosh that's great harry! i'm excited now! i'll tell mum about this, she's going to be happy 

Harry: i know she will. i'll text you the deets okay? just going to finish my reports today 

Gemma: okay okay, thanks harry. love you

Harry: love you gems, see you!

Gemma: see you!

🌈

"Louis, I heard about your tour. It's amazing to see you touring around the world with sold out shows." Anne smiled, giving him a look. Louis sat up straight and felt a sense of pride in himself. It's still surreal for him.

"Thank you! Still in disbelief, to be honest." Louis smiled back. "Me fans are very special for me so I do everything to make them happy."

"That's very thoughtful of you Louis." Anne replied, smiling at him. "I'm sure your fans supports and love you more than you ever know."

"Yeah." Louis agreed. "They're amazing!"

"Harry here is the lucky one." Gemma joked, slightly laughing. Harry blushed at that because it's true. He don't want to admit to himself but it's really an honor to know Louis personally and to have him. He's been supporting him for so long and then this happened.

"I think I am." Harry proudly said, giving them a grin. 

"Well you definitely are Harry." His mum agreed, "Louis here is a very lovely lad."

Louis give her a sincere smile. Anne was secretly watching Louis on youtube and she grew fond after one video of him interacting with fans. She can tell that Louis is kind and polite to every person he meet. He gives all his support to every fan or people he knew. It's wonderful to see that his son end up with him because honestly, he made Harry very happy and that's the most important thing for her, to see both of her children happy and doing what they love. Plus the fact that Louis is a genuine lad, she likes him. She likes him as a person and for his son.

Gemma on the other hand is still a bit starstruck to meet Louis. She knows Louis because of his brother and she loves his music. She's slightly observing Louis while she ate her food. She notice how he smile the brightest when he's talking about Harry. She can definitely feel his passion and love for his brother. And when Harry laugh or giggle, Louis' expression is always like seeing his new born baby for the first time and it really warms her heart. Louis is a great person for Harry. It's just that, Harry is the person that always keep his problem to himself most of the time. And even when she tells him to open up, he just don't. He's hard headed sometimes but she always manage to adjust for him and give him a talk for doing so.

The rest of the day went well. They talked about Gemma's work as a primary school teacher and how she loves teaching kids all the values and subjects, Anne's work in the local post office and how they encountered one problem with the costumer who were there to pick up a package drunk and made a scene inside the place, and Harry's stressful work as an intern for British Airways but have a safe and positive surroundings. 

Louis and Harry went home together and spend the rest of the evening cuddling and watching conspiracy theories. It was a very exquisite day for all of them. The conversation was really fun, the atmosphere was so light and there's no tension or whatsoever bad vibes around. Everything was at ease and feels like they're a family all together. 

They both went to sleep after watching hours of shows on youtube and netflix. But when Harry almost drift off, his last thought was how will he talk to Louis about his bothering situation or if he's going to talk about it to Louis or not.