𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝.

Warning: SMUT ⚠
if you are uncomfortable reading this, you can just skip it. this is basically a detailed s*x.

Everyone's drunk in this dorm. Niall walked himself to his room but it took him 15 minutes to get inside cause he had stopped himself in front of the three doors and debate whether it's his room or not. Liam helped Zayn to get to his room before he left. Liam was the only one who drink but never get drunk. And as far as Harry knows, Zayn tried kissing Liam in the lips. He don't know what happened after that. Louis and Harry is sober, still aware of their surroundings. Once everyone got inside their rooms, and Liam left, they turned off the lights in the living room and left the night light on. They will have to clean tomorrow morning, that's a note.

They sneak inside the room, although everyone is in deep sleep. Hello, the two boys are drunk so it's a perfect time and a perfect opportunity.

Louis was the first one to get inside and it's dark. Harry closed the door behind him and lock it. He opened the light and saw Louis looking at him like he was about to eat him. Well.

"Please Lou, I want you." Harry whispered, Louis pinning him by the door.

"You want me, yeah?" Louis whispered. Harry nodded frantically and kiss Louis, his tongue slid easily in between Louis' mouth. It was so intense and hot. Their groins were rubbing each other, light moans leaving both of their mouth of how much they badly want one another.

The bed is soft like a cotton, and it was enough for the both of them.

Harry pushed Louis gently on the bed and climbed on top of him. He straddled Louis before going down to his neck, attaching his plump lips and leaving small marks in his collar bone. He was so hard by that time that when Harry make a small move, his dick will rub against Louis' and it made him moan loud and wanting Louis more.

Louis lightly pushed Harry up so they were in a sitting position. Louis lifted Harry's sweater and yanked it across the room. Harry did the same with Louis. They went back to kissing, but this time, as their mind work in sync, they slowed down. The kiss they shared was so... soft. It was not intense as the last one, it was full of emotion. Harry cupped Louis face and Louis played with Harry's hair in a slow motion.

He layed Louis' down on the bed again and returned to kiss his neck. He sucked another love bite beneath his colar bone, down to his chest, lightly sucking Louis' nipple. He whimpered and pull Harry's hair from the roots. That, that made Harry sucked harder on Louis nipple. He loves the feeling of his hair being played and pulled. Harry then go down to his navel, leaving kisses around it. He looked at Louis and saw his eyes closed and mouth slightly open. God, that's so beautiful.

Harry unbuckled Louis' belt, it was a struggle cause his head's a bit dizzy, unbuttoned his pants, and remove it from his legs. He cupped his hard groin, earning a loud whimpered from Louis.

"Please." That's all Louis say before Harry slid down his boxer briefs, his hips bucking to the light touch of Harry's soft large hands.

"Fuck." Harry said, admiring how beautiful Louis' cock is. It's weird to say that, but he loves it.

He hold Louis' dick in his hand, fully enveloping it. Harry started taking him in his mouth, trying to take it cause it was huge. He then bobbed his head up and down, leaving wet drool around it.

Louis was biting his lips real hard, it was pure heaven. The feeling of his warm mouth against his dick, his huge arms around it and his curls ticklimg his thighs. Pure heaven. The whimper from Louis' mouth started to get louder, his hips bucking with Harry.

"Babe, let me prep you." Louis begged when Harry stopped giving him a blow job.

"Please Lou, the lube is in the top drawer beside you."