𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Harry grabbed the glass of water in front of him and drank it vigorously. Some spill and landed on his shirt but he couldn't care less. It's fucking him. For real. Again.

The shout continue to roar across the room and Louis kept single clapping his hand infront of his chest to the crowd and mouthing thank you to everyone.

"Hi!" Defeaning screams.

"Thank you all so much for coming and congratulations to all of you who won." He said, smiling to the crowd.

Harry watched him, very awed. He is truly a beautiful human being. Everything about him is perfect. He's at the back of the room but he definitely can see how pretty Louis is.

Harry's tears started to come out of his face and he kept wiping it away. He couldn't blame him, he loves him too much.

Louis started to come one by one to everyone on the crowd, talking with them, giving them an autograph and a hug. It just goes on, Harry started to feel nervous as Louis started to get closer to where he is sitting.

Harry's heart is beating so fast. And he is visibly shaking. What the fuck. Not now.

And here he is now, in front of them.

He is fucking sure Louis' eyes widen when he looked at him.

Harry caught his heart in his throat. He's barely breathing. He wants to choke and runaway here.

"How are you lads doing?" He said, sitting down comfortably infront of Harry.

"We're good!" Sam said all with giddiness. He's excited.

"Very great!" Will said, smiling.

Louis turned to Harry and smiled, waiting for him to answer but Harry just looked at him.

"You okay?" Louis asked, concerned look masking his face.

"Yeah, I'm just really happy to see you." Harry said, letting out a long sigh he was holding. Again.

"Yeah, me too." Louis replied. Wait. Is that directed for him or for them?

Louis may or may not said that, accidentally. Harry just looked at him dumbfounded. And Louis is trying so hard to mask his adoration to Harry.

The other two boys seems to don't mind and just talked to him. Harry watched him, admiring the shape of his lips, his eyes crinkling in phase with how his lips move, his eyes sparkling as he listened to Sam and Will's story. He doesn't talk, his mind is in faze, clouding with thoughts he wanted to tell Louis, but he know he can't tell him. He just can't do it. For god's sake.

"How about you Harry? Did you enjoy the album?" Louis smiled.

Louis didn't just said his name. He didn't. Sam and Will turned their heads faster than lightning to Harry who was in shocked. The confusion in their face is so prominent. They didn't even mentioned Harry's name to him. How the hell did Louis know Harry?

"Me?" Harry said, shaking his head laughing to his dumb self. Louis let out a small giggle and stare at Harry. Okay Louis, stop being so obvious. "I love it, everything speaks volume. It's greatly well done. A masterpiece."

"Thank you, that's so nice to hear. Thank you for loving it." Louis smiled at him.

"You're welcome, i'm just being honest." Harry grinned and Louis could really melt right there.

The host called Louis back to the stage to perform some of his song. Louis might have forgot that he is going to perform. Damn Harry.

"I'll be back." Louis mouthed to Harry, making sure the two other boys didn't see it. Harry blushed at that and nod at him smiling, dimples in his cheeks were so deep.

Louis started performing his songs one by one. He played everything acoustically. And it sounds way better than with heavy music because you can clearly hear his voice. Not that it's bad, he just prefer where his voice is more prominent.

Harry sat there at the back, watching Louis upfront. He is literally a sunshine, the way the light shone just for him. The crowd is quiet, but you can definitely hear the quiet sobs of the other fans.

Louis' little movement while singing made Harry giggle. He's really small in real life and it makes him a baby more. The chair he's using is high that his feet is dangling like a short legged kitten cause he can't reach the ground. He loves this man so much.

The song ended and the applause from everyone went off. Then another familiar tune was played.

"Okay this is my last song for today, you know i'll be going on the road sometime this year." Louis said to the mic and everyone scream.

"That's my baby." Harry screamed along with the crowd while clapping his hands to Louis.

"So yeah, I broke the news to you guys, so you can't tell anyone just yet." Louis smiled. Harry wants to melt. He's so adorable.

"This is my last song called Perfect Now. I hope you enjoy this."

Louis started singing the song and it's so much more better singing acoustically. His voice echoed throughout the room and everyone just listened to him intently. Some are waving their hands in the air, some are swaying their heads. Harry, on the otherhand, was staring at Louis. He can't believe it's real, that this time is real.

Louis stared at him while singing the song and Harry feels like he is floating through the sky. It's like walking through a puff of clouds. His voice sound like what a silk feels. He feels like he's the only person in the room by the way Louis looked at him. He is so sure some of the fans looked at his direction but he didn't care. It's all Louis. Louis Louis Louis.

He feels like Louis serenaded the song to him.

Well for Louis, he did.

The song ended and everyone stood up to their seats. Louis thanked the fans for always supporting him. And he thanked them for waiting and said that he loves his fans so much.

The organizers gave them a free time to party and talk to Louis.

There was a photobooth in one of the corners of the room and each fan takes a picture with Louis.

When it was Harry's turn, he feels like everyone's eyes is on him. He don't know why but he hopes he was just the tallest in the room.

They took a picture and Louis tiptoed a bit but he was just too damn short beside Harry. And Harry was trying his best not to let out a laugh. The other fans watching were laughing. They knew too well that Louis is tiny.

The party almost ended and Harry don't know if this will happen again. He don't know if he's going to see Louis again and talk to him like this.

Louis gave the fans one last cuddle before they went back to the hotel. The phone was given to them all the way out.

"Hope to see you again soon." Louis whispered to Harry as he hugged him. Harry froze for a moment, he definitely wasn't expecting that. Oh my god. When the hug ended, Harry stared at him and mouthed a 'me too' smiling before walking out the door and retrieve his phone. Harry is blushing and he is sure it's so obvious.

He opened his phone to find tweets from louis' update accounts, and zayn and niall's message. He tweeted from his two accounts and message his friends.

He was so overwhelmed with what happened today and he feels like crying and screaming out of happiness. He still can't comprehend that this day fucking happened and ended. He still hasn't exited the feeling and thoughts of having butterflies in his stomach, and Louis saying hope to see you again. He loves him so much.

The ride going to the hotel was a bit long because it was traffic at this time. The car is filled with noises of the car engine and Sam and Will's voice but Harry is in his own little world. His surroundings feels like he is on the edge of a canyon and just admiring the sun opposite him. He's so happy. That's what he is feeling right now. He is so fucking happy thanks to Louis.

His life is going to change because of this experience and it's a blessing for him.