𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲.

"Look at the side."

"Good good good."

"There, there. Amazing!"

"Yes Louis, perfect!"

The photographer shouted while Louis follow his instruction. It was perfect, Louis did an amazing job. Joe, the photographer, kept praising Louis' skills. He is great, handsome, and really born for this.

The room might be cold but with all these lights around him kept him warm enough to not shiver.

The flashes from the camera and reflectors around him almost blinds him for a second, but he is so used to this whenever there's paps around, photographers at red carpet, and photoshoots. He has done this a million times but he still need to get used to these.

He changed into a few clothes, the ones his stylist picked up for him, it was actually comfortable and he is so glad Liam recommended Liza, his stylist, to him. She is such a wonderful stylist and gives best advices too.

He take a few poses, smiling at the camera, before something caught his eye. Or someone.

There was a guy, with curly brown hair, staring back at him. The look on his face is something he will always think about, he is for sure.

His green eyes and his smile stood out the most. He did what his thoughts initially ordered him by giving him a smile and look so sincere.

Before he give him a second look, which he wants to do longer this time, Harry was out of sight.

He felt....incomplete.

Who was that guy that made me feel like this? He's itching to run away from the set and look for that person.

I need to know who that person is, Louis thought.