𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

The ding errupted and Harry was out of the elevator, feeling anxious and exhausted. He started to feel hot even though it's freezing cold. He tried to walk---tried his very best---going to the studio, but his feet has its own mind and started bringing him to the opposite direction. He peek at every window of the doors in hopes to find who he was looking for, well you know who.

The last studio at the far end of the floor was his last chance, it's almost 12 noon and he kept in mind that Brendan and Nina will be running late so he have more time to seek. He peek on every window, silently hoping that it's the one.

The last studio was open, and there's a lot of noise inside the room. Even far from the door, you can hear them talking and shouting.

He caught his heart in his throat.

It's him. It's fucking him.

Louis Tomlinson.

All dressed up for his photoshoot.

He feels like he's going to collapse from his heavy beating heart. He can't believe it. Fuck.

He took a deep breathe before looking again, trying his hard not to be caught.

He stared at him, the desire of hugging him is so visible in his aura that he can't help but fought his thoughts if he should run up inside and do it. He can't grasp the fact that finally after all these years it finally happened? Like he lived in London for most of his life but because of his side jobs, school and scholarships, he don't have time to go to his concert. He is always stuck behind his laptop or phone. But he's been very dedicated, good at balancing his life in social medias and in real life.

He's so beautiful in person.

Is it possible to fall in love with the person who you barely knew personally? Because the answer is yes. He may be a celebrity but this feeling he felt is something else.

He stared at him in awe, wearing those expensive shirts and pants that looks really great on him. His nervousness died down to zero while he lovingly stared at that man who caught his heart. People will call him crazy but he doesn't care, it's what he feels.

Louis did an amazing job for his photoshoot. He was born for this, not just to become a legendary singer, songwriter and judge, but also in the world of modelling too.

Maybe they're meant to be. Harry stop being so delusional.

This day is going to change his life forever. He just knows it.