𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

Louis Tomlinson's listening party. 12:15PM, March 7, 2020.

The lights inside the venue had dimmed and Harry is trying hard not to scream so loud. He don't know how the event will work but he's feeling something in his gut, he doesn't know if it's a good or a bad thing, hope it's not the latter.

The screams inside the venue is deafening, lights still dimmed, the only source of light is the small screen on the stage that says Spotify x Sony. The screams have died down before a video was played on the screen.

It's Louis.

The people inside started screaming but eventually died down.

He's talking about the album and thanking everyone that came today. He congratulate all the people who won and kept thanking for being always there for him. He thanked all the support he get from his fans and for never leaving him. It was all emotional, Harry tried not cry because he is so lovable and pure. He loves his fans with all his heart. Harry love this man so much and he deserves all the great things in this world.

A host walked to the stage and welcomed everyone. He introduced the event to the crowd and kept talking about Spotify and Sony. After that, he talked about the album and the release date.

"Are you ready to hear the album?" The host screamed. The crowd screamed yes and each was handed a headphone by the ushers. Harry thanked the girl who brought him the headphone and smiled at her. The girl nodded and gave him a sincere smile then walk away.

They all wear the headphone and the screen showed the titles of the songs. All the songs were played randomly by the way.

Kill My Mind
We Made It
Don't Let It Break Your Heart
Walls
Fearless
Only The Brave
Two Of Us
Defenceless
Too Young
Habit
Always You

Harry was feeling all things. He cried, smiled, be in love, felt hope, and everything. Louis' a truly an amazing song writer. Everything was just so honest. The songs were so pure and the way he sang the song, it was just wonderful. He couldn't get over how his voice is so emotive, so rare, so gentle, so raspy, and very unique. The versatility in his voice stood out and Harry could play his voice over and over again. He loves it. So much. And will never get tired of it.

Okay, it's Perfect Now.

Harry didn't know he was holding his breath.

Fuck.

—————

okay i got all the tracklist correct aaahhh, they're the official tracklist for walls. so excited to hear the full album!!!