𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

"The tour is over Harry." Louis told Harry while they're sat at the balcony of his bedroom in his own house. The twins and Lottie already went back to Doncaster a few days as they needed to attend class. It's almost Christmas break that means there's loads of quizzes and exam needed to take.

"Yeah as if I don't know that," Harry joked, rolling his eyes, "Do you miss it?" Harry asked, as he sip his beer. Louis is on the opposite side of him, with a cigarette in his mouth.

"You cute shit," Louis laughed, setting his cigarette down on the ash tray. "Of course I do, I miss travelling and performing, though it's nerve wrecking."

Louis stared at him, as if he's telling something to him. He positioned his elbow on his knees, his both hands entwined and placed his chin above it. Harry noticed it and gave him a confused look. "What?"

"Do you remember what we talked about?" Louis began, his voice a bit shaky.

"No?" That came out as a question rather than an answer. He's thought about it for a moment, digging deep in his memory if there's something to grab. His eyebrow knit, he put the beer down on the table beside the ash tray. As much as he wants to remember, he failed.

"How could you forget? You were mad at me when I ask you that." Louis chuckled. Harry does have short term memory, sometimes. Louis opened his phone and scroll on to something Harry don't know about. He get his beer again and finish the whole bottle.

"Look at this." Louis said, showing his phone Harry. Spit of beer suddenly came out of Harry's mouth and it's all over Louis' phone and his hands. Louis doesn't mind.

"Oh fuck." Harry cursed, wiping Louis' phone and his hands with his shirt. "Fuck."

Harry looked down at his lap, seeing that it's awake. Suddenly, Harry's feeling all hot. Louis followed his eyes and saw what he's looking at. He bit his lips.

"You wanna do it?" Harry asked, staring intently at Louis.

"Please." That's all Louis replied before he was dragged inside his room.

-*-

"Babe, relax okay? This is going to hurt at first." Harry calmly said, positioning his finger on Louis. He started thrusting his finger slowly inside, feeling that Louis' body is tensed under him. "Relax baby."

Sure it hurts for Louis but it took him a minute to finally relax before Harry add another finger. He winced but he manage to relax to Harry's soft touches on his back. Finally he added a third finger and Louis shut his eyes, thinking that he will get used to it, he just need to bare the pain for a while and it will feel good in the end.

"You okay Lou?" Harry asked, still caressing his back in a gentle way to make him relax to the feeling. "How are you?"

"It's starting to feel okay. Just need a few more time." Louis replied, his breathing a bit harsh.

When Louis feels like he can take it, they positioned in doggystyle. Harry slowly pushed inside Louis, giving Louis a time to adjust to it cause it's way bigger and longer than his fingers a while ago. Louis took a deep breathe to intake everything. He bit his lips hardly, grabbing the sheets under him tightly that made his knuckles white and almost popping the veins inside it. After a few minutes, he finally relax to the feeling before giving Harry a go signal.

Harry started thrusting slowly, Louis still feeling sting whenever he thrust but it's bearable. Louis grabbed his dick and started pumping to make it fully hard. Once it harden, all he's feeling is pleasure and asked Harry to change the pace. Harry obliged and started going in a bit faster.

Moans and groans is all what you can hear inside the room. Their bodies both glowing from sweat. They change position and Harry is on top of Louis who was a hot mess. His hair all over his face, hair sticking on his face full of sweat. Harry dropped down and kissed Louis sloppily in the lips while thrusting in a faster pace. The kiss kept breaking because they both can't stop moaning from the pleasure. Harry buried his face on Louis' collarbone and started giving small kisses to it. Louis could explode from the feeling. It's so good and with Harry sucking his collarbone brought him to euphoria. The moans that left his lips were so sexy and high that Harry started going in much faster. Louis then grabbed Harry's wet hair out of nowhere and started pulling it. And that made Harry let out a groan that Louis feels like he's going to come untouched.

"Do it again baby." Harry begged. "I'm almost there, fuck."

"Good god, you feel so good Lou. Fuck fuck." Harry moaned deeply while Louis pulled his hair. Heaven.

"Babe touch me, please." Louis said, his eyes shutting in so much pleasure. "Oh god."

"Ah shit, fuck, that! That feels so good. Do it again." Louis begged.

The angle was perfect to hit Louis' prostrate over and over again. Louis went limp, his mouth wide opened while his eyes were shut. The feeling was heaven. His eyes keep seeing stars while he feels Harry's erratic hot breath and low sexy moan in his neck and Harry jerking his hard dick off. It was so pleasurable that he can burst any minute.

"Louis ahhh."

"Harry fuck fuck fuck."

They screamed as they both cum at the same time.

-*-

"How does it feel?" Harry asked as their breathe went back to normal.

"Painfully good." Louis replied, laughing lightly. "Can we take a shower? We smelled like sex."

"We do, we just did it silly." Harry laughed, standing up from the bed. Louis stood up from the bed and felt the shooting pain on his lower back.

"Fuck." Louis exclaimed, dropping down at the bed. He can't stand up. He's in pain.

Harry immediately turned his back to Louis and let out a small giggle. "Come on babe, I'm going to carry you."

He carried Louis in bridal style, as if he's carrying a lost puppy. His strength is something else. Like he doesn't feel anything. Louis sighed happily in Harry's arms. His head burrying in Harry's neck.

"Told you I won't be able to walk." Louis said and Harry let out a loud laugh before flopping Louis down on the tub.

"I know babe, that's why I'm here to take care of you." Harry winked, giving Louis a peck on his lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you more Harry."