𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲.

"You know I never said to anyone but you, uhm, when I was a kid, i was a rebel. I like to fight with other kids cos' they're making fun of my siblings." Louis laughed at the memory. "And i kinda always sneak out in the evening to go to me ex girlfriend's house and just do whatever the hell we want."

"And that means you're a great brother." Harry smiled, swirling the pasta in his plate, "And were you caught?"

"Thank you Harry." Louis smiled, "Almost, it was such a thrilling experience cos' we were doing stuffs when someone tried opening her door. Turns out it was his dad and was drunk, he thought it was his room."

Harry felt so special to know this things about Louis. He must be that damn person that Louis can trust. Which he is, by the way. That's why Zayn, Niall and him, their bond is so strong.

"Harry, we only live once, this is not a game with three life chances. Always go with what your heart and mind screams, because they're always right. And always grab the opportunity you have in front of you, because if you don't, you're going to regret it and can haunt you for the rest of your life. So give it a go, take risk. Be happy. It's not that easy and we know that, but you will always find what you're looking for in the end."

Harry was speechless and he just wants to hug Louis and kiss him and thank him for a million times. This hit him hard and he know he will tattoo this on his mind forever. 

"I'm going to show you something," Louis said while swiping his phone, eyebrows furrowed. Harry's trying hard not to fond over it but he failed and let out a small giggle. Louis noticed it and look at Harry with a confused look.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked and Harry just let out another round of giggles.

"Nah, you're cute when you're confused." Harry blurted out and immediately covered his mouth with his hands. He did not just say that.

"Oh, thank you," Louis is the one that's giggling now. Okay and he's blushing. Wow.

"Okay, found it." Louis announced, showing his phone to Harry. "Look at this."

It's a picture of him and his siblings during the Christmas break. They're all cuddling in one corner of the room and it's filled with stuffed toys, toy cars, trucks, trains and super heroes. It's so endearing to see that Louis is such a softie.

 ☾

Louis stared at the screen and sighed. He don't want to ruin this day by having a breakdown. Harry saw his demeanor change and he got so worried.

"Louis, what happened? What did you see?" Harry asked worriedly. He stopped eating and look at Louis. He was quiet and staring at his phone. Harry was so ready to fight if someone ever shit on him.

He showed him his phone and it was a picture of him with his mother and Fizzy. Harry sighed, bit his lip and trying not to cry too. Because he felt this, he lost so much important people in his life and it really hurts. He admire how strong Louis is. Like everyday.

"I miss then Harry, it's been a long time but I haven't move on just yet." Louis quietly said, still not looking up at him.

Harry reach out to him and held his other hand, caressing the back of his fingers.

"Louis, i'm here and we're here with you for loving support. You will be okay. It's okay to cry and let everything out. I know it's not easy when you lost someone. I lost someone important in my life too. I always thought of our happy memories and how much I love them. You can do it Louis, i will be here if you ever need me. You can always talk to me. Always know that your mum and Fizzy are so proud of you with all of your achievements in the past months. They'll looking down at you and like "That's our baby smashing!" He said, squeezing Louis's hands. He knew to himself that he'll be okay. He have his little sisters and brother with him. He has his step dad and grandparents with him. They're gone physically but they're always in his heart.