𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Who would have thought Liam will be so wasted today? No one, even Louis who knew him for the longest time. It was so bizarre for Zayn because Liam keep touching him in all places. There was one point where he purposely touch Zayn's groin, which surprises both of them. What the hell? Zayn didn't mind actually and just continue to talk to the other boys, but he's not going to lie, it turned him on and made him uncomfortable for wearing this annoying slacks. Now, he's sporting a hard on, hoping no one would notice.

Niall was really drunk. He was at one corner and a pillow in his chest. He kept laughing and talking to the pillow and even attempted to kiss it. Harry saw it and took a video while laughing his ass off. It was too funny for Harry that he almost vomit from laughing nonstop.

Harry shut his phone off cause there were so many articles and updates he saw about them. And even his timeline is full of people talking about them to a point he saw someone sexualize him? He sighed at that and mute that mutual whoever they are. He shook his head, it shouldn't bother him but he thought about how ironic it is. Hello, he thirst over Louis on twitter and now it's happening to him? What a great turn of luck. Ha. He diverted his thoughts to someone else so it wouldn't ruined how annoying his mind is speaking to him right now.

Louis' arms is draped around his shoulder with a drink in his other hand. He was talking to another man, who he had no idea who he was, and they're talking about something that is blurry for Harry. He didn't understand any single word, but he was so mesmerized at him. His body is warm due to alcohol, but he still masked that beautiful smile he love. His high accent is clouding his mind and it's so sexy. Now you see, the alcohol is taking over his system. Louis wasn't looking at him so he took this chance to admire his side profile, like he don't always do that. His skin is so smooth and clear, his cheekbones shines the most you thought he had highlighters on, his unplucked eyebrow but in a perfect shape, his long eyelashes that flows everytime he blinks, his eyes that is in cerulean color, the crinkles beside his eyes everytime he laughs and smile, the little movements of his ear when he giggle, his nose crunching up in the cutest way, his thin lips that he never get tired of kissing, those perfect teeth and his soft beautiful hair. This man is perfect and Harry loves him so much.

"Harry?" Louis called. Harry is still in his own world, staring at Louis. He began to shook Harry's body in attempt to get him out of his trance.

"Harry baby?" Louis called again. This time Harry stared at him in the eye and gave him a confuse look.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked, pinching his cheeks. Harry smiled at that and snuggle Louis even more. He loves the warm heat of his body.

"Yeah, you're too beautiful to not be admired of honestly. Love looking at your face. Fucking pretty." Harry cooed, giving him an adoring smile.
Louis blushed at that and scoot Harry closer.

"You know I love you so much right?" Louis whispered, tracing circles on Harry's arms.

"And I love you more than ever Louis." Harry replied, getting relaxed to the soft movements of Louis' finger.

"Why are we getting sappy again?" Harry laughed, his whole body vibrating against Louis'. "This is not the right time and place."

"Really don't know, but I don't mind." He said, taking a sip from the alcohol in his hands. "Still love you."

"Aww, can I kiss you," Harry asked, sitting up right beside him. He looked at the surroundings to see people minding their own business. "Here?"

Louis looked so unsure for a second before he hold Harry's face and give him a peck on the lips. When Louis let go, he saw Harry pouted and ruffled his hair. Dork.

"Later baby." Louis winked, sipping the glass of alcohol in his hands.

"I have uhm.. handcuffs in my dorm. If you just want to." Harry smirked at Louis, who gulped deeply. Louis pressed his hands on Harry's small waist and squeezed it. And Harry almost moaned at that. It's one of Harry's weak spot.