Chapter 2:

Luna pov
I woke up in a moving car I can't really tell which car it is. But I'm pretty sure it's a kidnappers van. My head was aching, ugh where am I going. I noticed my phone was gone but i think Jake has it where ever he is. I can't wait to find  Jake where is that mofo ugh imma going to beat his butt up when I find him!

"Well well guess the little kitten is up now boss." Boss. What is happening?!
"Let me have some fun with the kitten please boss?" I started to scoot away til I hit the back of the kidnappers van.  The guy is easily 6'3 at least 190.
"Sure why not" the boss said.
"Come here little kitten" he said hauntingly. He became close too close. He pinned me down to the floor of the van. I tried getting him off of me but it was no use.
"Let me go!" I yelled
"No, wait my bad I forgot to tell you my name little kitten it's Kim." I busted out laughing I don't why but I need something to get my mind off of what's really happening. Kim punched me in the face, and in my ribs I yelled out of pain.
"You don't like that now do you little kitten" he said grinning. Kim started kissing my neck and putting his hand up my shirt. Ugh I have a feeling that this was Jakes doing but where the hell is he!!
"Hey that's enough Kim!" The boss yelled. Omg Jake, Jake is the boss why didn't I recognize his voice earlier!! Ugh!!
"Yes boss" Kim said as he got off.
"Take the wheel Kim" Jake said. Jake and Kim switched places and Jake was in the back with me. I started scooting the back til I hit the back door.
"Oh princess, we are going to have fun!" He said while grinning ear to ear...

Authors note: hey guys I hope you are enjoying don't worry guys the baker brothers will be showing up soon so hang tight:) I hope you are enjoying the story so far, see you next chapter! :)