Chapter 11:

Jake took of his pants, I tried to get away but it was no use, he then took off my pants along with my underwear and he took off his. He inserted himself into me and started thrusting.
"Jake please n-no!" I begged with tears now rolling down my cheeks.

"N-no Luna, I'm going to make your life a living hell!!"

I cried and cried wishing this would be over. Mav where are you? After 30 minutes he was done and left without a trace. I immediately pulled my pants up and got up and ran into the bathroom. Where I found Tyler there, ugh what's going to happen now.

Tyler came close and I punched him in the face and kicked him in the gut and he stumbled backwards, I ran into Mavs room and locked the door. Why didn't I do that to Jake ugh I'm so stupid!!

I heard the door unlock and Tyler came in and shut the door. He also raped me, he abused me physically and sexually til he was done. He tasered me and just left me there while he left without a trace, probably back with Jake no doubt.

I laid there in the floor frozen, and I remember that Mav and cash will be here, so I got up got dressed and I went to the bathroom to go pee to make sure I don't get a UTI or something. I made sure that everything was the same when Mav left it. I went to the bed and just cried and cried.

Authors note:
I hope you are enjoying this story :)
See you next chapter