Chapter 12:

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, I checked my neck and there was fresh bruises, I checked my stomach and there was hickies/bruises, My wrist had bruises, my back still had the whip scars, I frowned at the sight. How am I going to tell the boys. I covered up the Bruises with their moms makeup.

"Luna we are back!" Cash yelled.
"Ok!" I yelled back walking downstairs to meet them. I walked in the kitchen and they were eating Taco Bell.
"Wants some?" Cash asked.
"No thanks" I replied. I can't eat food not after what happened today. I hope I'm not pregnant, do I even tell the baker boys about what happened when they were gone.

"Where's Tyler?" Mav asked. I froze up that little piece of crap was full of crap and I was dumb enough to believe it! Ugh!
"he went back to his grandmas house" I lied.
"Oh ok, Luna let's take you shopping!" Mav said. My eyes grew wide clothes I need clothes.
"Heck yes what are you waiting for!" Mav got up and took me to the mall and cash stayed behind.

I went into Victoria's Secret and got bra and underwear, then I went into forever 21 and got some crop tops, leggings, knee high socks, and some joggers. I went into h&m and got hoodies and over sized shirts. I went to famous footwear and got converses and vans. Mav and I got in the car and we're heading to his house.

"Did Tyler do anything to you while I was at the meet and greet?" Mav asked. I froze I don't know what to say! I don't want him to feel guilty. I turned towards the window
"No mav" I couldn't face him or I'll tear up and start crying.
"Luna look at me when you say that" I slowly pulled away from the car window and faced him "no mav"
"Ok then"
"Thank you for the clothes I'll pay you back"
"No luna you don't need to do that, I gotchu" Mav said smiling at me.
"Thanks Mav and Pay attention to the road." Mav Just chuckled, we finally arrived at the house where I took all of the bags and plopped them on Mavs bed.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower trying to get rid of Jakes and Tyler's touch on me. I can't take this anymore!! After I was done  I got dressed I put on a bra and underwear a Over size t-shirt, and knee high socks. I put a Nike spandex shorts underneath my shirt so I wont jus have underwear on.

I got out and plopped on Mavs bed just staring at the ceiling. Mav came in and sat on the bed.
"Please Luna tell me what really happen." I froze I couldn't make eye contact with him or I'll cry.
"I-um they u-um..." Mav got on top of me and stared in my eyes. I saw Mav but I didn't see him anymore I saw Jake on top of me not Mav. I immediately got out from underneath him, "please I'm sorry d-don't hurt me" Jake came closer and lifted my chin up so my eyes can meet his.
"Luna it's me Mav" I saw Mav again, now he definitely knows that something happened here today.
"M-Mav?" I said on the verge of tears.
"Yes Luna it's me Mav now what happened?!"
"They r-raped me..." i said not meeting eye contact. Maverick got angry, he went up to a wall and punch it.

"Please Mav calm down"
"CALM DOWN IM SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN I LEFT YOU HERE WITH THEM!!" He yelled. Cash came in
"Mav what's wrong?" Cash asked.

Authors note
I hoped you liked it :)
Don't forget to follow and like and vote
Thanks :)