Chapter 17

Mav jus went upstairs when I told him they are Luke's clothes. I got my clothes and put the in the washing machine.

I went outside and did some tik tok dances, since I loveeeee dancing. And I gotta take mind off of everything as well. I was done filming and went back inside, went into the bathroom and grabbed a razor and slit it across my skin, and feeling the blood ooze out the fresh wound and drip on to the sink. I cleaned my arm up and the sink and got rid of the evidence. I hid the razor so no one will Know where it is but me.

I went into Mavs room and he was sleeping, he sleeps so cute. I went and cuddle with him and fell asleep.

Dream
I was running from something or someone. I tripped and scrapped my knee and I got up and kept running til I couldn't anymore. My legs couldn't move and they refuse to.
"COME ONE LEGS RUN!!!" I shouted. "PLEASE I-IM BEGGING Y-you" I started crying and that something came close

-
I woke up still in Mavericks arm, I looked at him and he was still sleeping. I took a shower and changed into

I walked out and went outside for a run

I walked out and went outside for a run. Cash was coming back from a run
"Hey Luna" cash said.
"Hey cash!"
"Where ya headed?"
"I'm going on a run I got a lot of things on my mind"
"Want me to join you?"
"No it's ok I need to be alone right now"

Cash went inside while I was running and running. I found my self by Luke's house, I turned away and started going in the direction I came from.

Luke's pov
My mom asked me to take out the trash, I walked outside and I saw someone standing there.
"Hey!" I called out. The girl turned around and it was Luna.
"H-hi Luke" she stuttered out.
"do you wanna inside and have something to eat?" I asked her. She nodded her head and came inside.
"Hey mom this is my friend Luna"
"Oh hey Luna I'm Luke's mom but you can call me Sandra."
"Nice to meet you Sandra." Luna said. Man she is so cute.

-
Luke saw me and I went inside with him, I met his mother she was really nice and sweet. I wish my mother was like that. My dad left and didn't even take me with him, probably because I kinda look like my mother and he really doesn't like her. If my mom finds out I'm here I'm in deep sh-crap, yes deep crap.

I ate some food, I helped out in the kitchen said my goodbyes.

"Hey Luna let me give you a ride" Luke said.
"Alright, see you Sandra it was really nice meeting you!"

Luke gave me a ride to the bakers house,
"Thanks for the ride Luke"
"Ya no problem Luna" Luke smiles at me, and I returned the smile. Making him smile even more. I got out and went inside.

Luke's pov
Luna was leaving so I offered a ride, she said yes. I dropped her off at the bakers house and makes sure she was safely inside before I went back to my house. Man she has the most gorgeous smile I have seen.

-
I walked inside and cash and Mav were watching shameless, I really loved shameless I sat down and sat between the two boys. I feel asleep on maverick again lol, I'm sure he doesn't mind.

Meanwhile in Utah
"WHERE IS LUNA!!!"
"I-I don't know ma'am"
"GO FIND JAKE HER EX NOW!!!!

A/n I hope you are enjoying this story tell me who Luna should end up with
Follow me
Etc lol