Chapter 18

I woke up with a bad feeling, I couldn't eat breakfast. I could only drink I decided to post a pic on Instagram hopefully to take my mind of these god awful feeling.

Liked by maverickbaker, cash

Liked by maverickbaker, cash.baker, and 509,848 others

Lunascott: bad vibes

Fan_luna: what bad vibes
Lukecarter: you good Luna?
Cash.baker: bad vibes?
And 17,568 others

-
I can't shake this bad vibe

Cash came down
"Hey Luna what's up with your insta post?" Cash asked
"I-I don't know I have a bad feeling all day long and I can't eat anything because of it!" I literally screamed. Mav came down and looked at me with sympathy. Mav came and hugged me, "shhh it's ok Luna we are here for you" he says soothingly. I close my eyes and I see my mother.

I quickly get out of Mavs grip and went to the front of the yard and there she was my mother standing a few feet away from me.

Mavs POV
I hugged Luna and told her everything will be alright, She gets out of my hug and went outside. Cash and I looked at each other and followed her. We saw her staring at a woman on the sidewalk with fear in her face. Is this her mother?

Cash's POV
Luna told me something has been bothering her, and then she went outside I saw her there frozen with terror written all over her face.

-
"M-mother?!" I questioned. My mother walks towards me and I take a step back, she still walks forward til I hit the door with my back.

My mother walks and slaps me in the face,
"HOW DARE YOU LUNA ESCAPE JAKE AND TYLER! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL YOU!!" My mother screams in my face.

"NO MOTHER YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH I STILL SEND YOU F-ING MONEY, BUT THATS IT I HAD IT!! IM DONE WITH YOU MOTHER NOW LEAVE MY SIGHT BEFORE I CALL THE COPS FOR CHILD ABUSE!!" Wow! It felt so good to say that. But I already called the cops the moment she set foot in Oklahoma.

A/n I really hope you are enjoying this story :)