Chapter 19

How do I know this? Well I had a dream last night and I couldn't shake the feeling so I decided to act on it.

-
The cops came around the corner,
"You b****!!! You'll pay for this got me slut!!!" My mother screamed at me.

"Got it" I said smirking. Which made her x10 angrier.

The cops quickly parked and took her away to jail. I slid down the door and sat on the welcome mat, with my hands covering my face; knees close to my chest.

I just stayed there not being able to move while all these bad memories flooded my head. I tried to get rid of them but it didn't work. I dug my nails into my palms, til I felt something liquid drip down my palm and onto my shirt.

Mavs POV
I didn't know what to do, I saw Luna got slapped and i didn't do anything or move!! I felt so useless, and especially Jake and Tyler were supposed to kill her. That scares me a lot, I don't want to lose her.

Cash's POV
I tried to move but my legs wouldn't budge, fear coursed through my body making me a frozen like state. I'm sorry Luna I couldn't stop your mother.

-
Mav bent down and picked me up bridal style, he brought me to his room and set me down on the bed.
"M-Mav Wait" i said grabbing his wrist. Shit he is going to get blood on his wrist.
"Yes Luna?"
"Please stay I don't want to be alone" I looked down avoiding eye contact just in case he said no.

Mav went and cuddle with me, he started to play with my hair. I looked up at him and then at his lips, ugh I wanted to kiss him. But I don't know if he felt that way about me.

Mavs POV
I was leaving the room when I felt a hand on my wrist, and something liquid, she probably dug her nails In her skin. I wish she would stop. Luna asked me to stay and I did. I cuddled up with her and played with her hair. I looked at her lips that's it I'm kissing her. I touched lips with Luna, and tingles shot up my whole body, it felt right. I kissed her more and more. I was a top of her, kissing her neck, she let out a small moan. I smirked and kept going.

-
Mav probably noticed the blood but he didn't say anything, when he and I were making out I couldn't get thought of Jake and Tyler out of my head, and what they did to me. I wish I was Mavs first but sadly it got taken away.

A/n
Follow
Etc
I hope you are enjoying this story 🥺