Chapter 15:

"I'm not a child maverick!" I yelled at him.
"I'm so sorry Luke" I said turning to face him.
"It's ok" Luke said.
"Luna you are not to go out on your own! Because you wanna know why?!" Mav spat.
"And why is that Mav"
"Because we gotta keep an eye on you know who!"
"No i gotta keep I eye on them, it's my problem Mav not yours. I didn't ask for any of this!" I spat back.

"I'm going upstairs!" Cash just went upstairs as well.

"Hey Luke you wanna get out of here?" Luke nodded and we headed to outside.
"Hey Luna what was that back there?"
"Well I'll tell you let's go to the park or something" Luke nodded and we went to a park.
We sat underneath a tree,
"well something happened yesterday to me, and Mav just wants me to be safe."
"Oh what happened?" He asked concerned
"Well stuff went down between me and these two other boys..."
"Oh.."
"It's not what you think," I say reading his mind.
"Those 2 boys hurt me.." I sat looking at the dirt. Luke faced me and just hugged me into his arms.

Mavs POV
I took something away from cash it was funny seeing him whine like a child. I heard this guy named Luke say that Luna was at outside alone in the night. I got mad I didn't want her to get mad, but I should've talked to her alone and didn't have to raise my voice in front of a fan.

Cash's POV
Mav took my favorite keychain I heard Luna call my my name and I went went down a met a fan named luke. I'm going to keep an eye on luke, I hope that he doesn't try anything. I went upstairs with maverick. Luna and Luke took off.

Luke's pov
I was with Luna and the baker boys came down, the oldest one started kinda shouting and so Luna and I got out of there and went to the park. Luna told me that these 2 boys hurt her I need to know who?! I bet she knows but she is probably scared of saying their names.

"Hey don't tell everyone Luke I don't want this to get out especially on tik tok"
"Oh ya for sure, but it will be up to you if you want to say anything or not"
"Well I should probably head to the bakers house. You tell no one about where they are staying no one!" Luna said in a threatening way.
"I-of course Luna" man I'm afraid of her. Luna says her goodbyes and she headed to the bakers house.

-
I was walking to the bakers house Tyler and Jake came walking behind me. I whipped around and kick them both with one go, they grabbed me and I started screaming. Til Tyler covered my mouth and became out a muffled scream.

Luke's pov
Luna was walking away I should have walked her there, i was heading to my house when I heard Luna screaming I turned on heels and ran  in her direction.

A/n
Hope you are enjoying this:) my very first story
Vote
Comment
Follow
Thank you so much ;)