Chapter 13:

Cash came "Mav what's wrong?" Maverick kept his head low
"Tyler and Jake raped Luna while we were gone," he said in a low voice. Cash looked at me and just hugged me, I started crying, Mav stopped being mad when he heard me crying in cash's arms while we were on the floor. Mav left the room.

"Shhh it's ok Luna I'm here for you" Cash said soothingly while stroking my hair. I nodded. And gripped his shirt shutting my eyes trying to get rid of what happened.

Maverick pov
I was angry at myself for leaving Tyler with her, Tyler no doubt called Jake, I left the room and went to the back porch staring at the white fence. I must have been out there for hours because it turned nighttime and I just went in to check up on Luna. I went into my room and cash and Luna were both asleep on the floor in each other's arm. That should have been me! But I'm the one that got crazy.

Cash's POV
Tyler and Jake will get what's coming to them, but right now Luna needs to be comforted, I went and wrapped my arms around her and started stroking her hair. Mav left and Luna and I fell asleep on the floor, she had her head underneath my neck and her arm across my chest and one of her legs across my hips. Don't worry Luna you will get justice.

-
I woke up in cash's arms, I put on my converse that I got at famous footwear; and went for a run, I went out the front and keep running seeing when my legs will tire out. I left my phone at home because quite frankly I didn't want to be distracted. And no I didn't change my clothes, I still had on what I wore after my shower. All of this Past events flooded my mind, my thoughts were Interrupted when I was knocked over. I fell to the ground  and looked up seems like I ran into a teenage boy.

"I-I'm sorry it's m-my fault, I shou-" the boy that I ran into bent down to my level, he took his hand and put a strand of hair behind my ear, "it's alright I'm Luke what's your name cutie?"
"It's Luna," Luke got confused I could see it in his face
"why are you confused?"
"Oh it's you look like a tiktoker that I follow"
"Well my name is Luna Scott does that clarify anything?" Luke eyes got wide and the rest of friends eyes as well.

"How much followers do I have on tik tok?" Luke showed me my Tik Tok profile and I have 1.9 followers! Heck yes!!! Gotta post more.

"Thank you for showing me Luke" I said.
"Do you wanna collab right now?" Luke asked anxiously, I looked at Luke and his group of friends. And nodded my head. I signed in my account and we had one of his friends to record since he didn't want to be in it. We did the Macarena remix dance, I put their @'s in the caption. I signed out of my account.

Authors note
I hope you are enjoying this story so far, this is my very first one so tell me what you think of it :) vote like and follow 😃