Chapter 5:

People people are here I have to scream for help.

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!" My voice was cracking I was on the verge of tears.
"PLEASE HEALP!"
"Did you hear that Mav someone is in trouble it sounds like a girl."
Just then those two boys enter the warehouse came in the room I was in.

"P-please h-help me get me out of here" I said crying. The two boys came face to face, "hey I'm cash and this is my brother maverick" really they introduced them selves while I'm chained to a wall and losing blood.

"H-hi nice to meet you I'm Luna Scott." I said quietly.
"L-Luna Scott as in the tik tok Star" Maverick said.
"Luna Scott" Cash repeated.
"Y-yes please let me down he is going to come back soon." Mav and cash got me down they found a spare key on a hook. Maverick carried me bridal style and into his back seat of the his car. Cash stayed in the back with me I put my head in cash's lap, while Mav drove to his house. I was in and out of sleep, we finally got to the bakers house. Mav carried me to the bathroom and patched me up.

Cash's POV
Maverick and I had a great idea to shoot some tik toks at this warehouse, but for some dumb reason I ask where we going. When we got there someone was screaming help, we both rushed in later to find is Luna Scott a tik tok Star, was chained to the wall with blood dripping from her body and onto the floor, this made me furious. Who would do this to her!!We unchained her and Mav carries her bridal style into his car. He put her in the back with me she put her head in my lap. Man who should do this to her. I jus played with her hair trying to soothe her pain.

Mavericks pov
Cash and I wanted to shoot a video for tik tok in a warehouse but when we got inside we heard someone screaming. Later to find that she is Luna Scott, a tik tok Star now with 1 million followers on the app. I carried her to my car and set her in the backseat with cash. Who would do this to do her? Whoever did this to her will pay! We got to the house and I carried her to the bathroom I took off her shirt (she gave me permission) and patched up the cuts on her arms, sides, and thighs. I took her phone from her side and was charging it. I noticed she has bruises on her neck, whip scars on the her back, bruises on her ribs and neck; she already had a bandaged on her opposite thigh I will ask her when she is more comfortable but for now I gave Her a hoodie and my grey joggers. Who would do this to her!!

-
Mav gave me his hoodie and grey joggers, I used the bra and underwear that Austin gave me til I can buy some more. Disgusting right? As I was changing I looked at the bandages and just frowned, I tried to put on my best fake smile but it sadly failed. I walked out of the bathroom and into Mavs room.
"T-thank you mav" I said shyly. Mav got startled and spun around. "Your welcome Luna" he said smiling.

Without asking I went into Mavs bed and curled up and went to sleep. I need sleep, hopefully I get to sleep better then I have before.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) will Austin come to find that Luna is missing from his warehouse? Or will he jus let it go? Haha I know these questions are cheesy but see you again :)