23/thank you

THANK YOU!!!! For 1k reads it's unbelievable, when I started this story I didn't think anyone will read it, but if you read every chapter from the beginning I appreciate you ❤️❤️ alright let's get this chapter Started
And don't forget to hit the follow button! :)

-

I opened up my presents, I got a Apple Watch, clothes, shoes, money and bunch of other things. This birthday is by far the best one yet. My mother is not with me, jake and Tyler. Just me surrounded by my friends.
-After the party
Mav cash and I cleaned up, and now we were watching the walking dead. I fell asleep on Mavs lap.

Mavs POV
I'm so glad my baby is smiling and being happy on her birthday. She totally deserves it, the party ended; we sat on the couch and turned on the walking dead, Luna wanted to watch the vampire diaries lol but I didn't want her to drool over klaus and Damon, I kinda admit I'm jealous of those two.
Later she fell asleep on my lap, and I jus stroked her beautiful brown hair.

-
I woke up in Mavs bed, my hair was a mess!!!!! I look like I'm the wicked witch of the west and I'm not being dramatic!!!! Mav came in and laughed at me.
"MAV!! Stop laughing you piece of s***!!"
"I-I'm sorry Luna, are you ok?"
Am I ok or is it because I'm bleeding!!! If you know you know
"Now zip it" I walked past Mav and stop at the door way, then I started busting out crying.

I jumped into Mavs arms
"I'm s-so sorry baby, I didn't mean that at all"
"Hey it's ok Luna, it's not your fault" he said soothingly me. I hopped in the shower, I got out and thru on joggers and one of Mavs hoodie. Well this means I ain't pregnant so that's a good sign. I don't want to be pregnant right now!!

I jus laid there in Mavs bed, Mav came in and started kissing me, I kissed back. Then we both having a full blown makeup session. Til cash came in the room.

"Knock next time!!" Mav Yelled
"Sorry!!!" Cash yelled back. I just laughed, and went for a run.

Mav came along with me, I really enjoy nighttime jogs, no one is out right now, nice and quiet. Only a few cars here and there. I finally cleared my head.

Mavs POV
I think my baby is on her period, no I know she's on it. But I still love her she and I went for a nightly jog. Luna was quiet probably lost on her thoughts.

-
We finally arrived, I went to take a shower
"Luna I wanna join?" Mav asked
"Haha sure"

A/n
Follow
Vote
Comment
And I'll see you next chapter!