22

I woke up to find that lani, their older sister, was there.

"You must be the famous Luna, that I heard so much about" lani softly spoke.
"Yep that's me!"

Maverick announced that he was going to move to LA with his brother, so naturally I went with them to see Cali, to see the beaches, and hopefully to meet some celebrities. My birthday is coming up but I really don't want it to be celebrated. Ya I'm turning 19 what's the big whoop!

Next day
Today is my birthday and no one really said happy birthday to me which is awesome because nothing ever comes good on my birthday.
"Hey baby" Mav said
"Hey handsome"
"So i want you to go to the mall for 2 hours then come back"
"Why?! And I don't want to go alone that's no fun!" I pouted.
"Fine bring cash with you"

Cash and I drove to the mall, I got some new clothes, some joggers; because who doesn't like joggers, and some hoodies.

Mavs POV
I sent Luna and Cash to the mall, because I'm throwing her a surprise party, after all she deserves it. I invited the group of boys she ran into along with Luke. I had lani help me decorate and pick out a present for her.

-
It's been two hours, Cash and I left and went back to the bakers house. I opened the door and it was pitch black
"SURPRISE!!" Everyone yelled. They all came and said happy birthday to me. Which I'll admit it was nice, I didn't want to be a party pooper. So I went along with my birthday party.

I had a blast, water ballon fights, water gun fights. Damn this is by far the happiest birthday I have ever had in 19 years of living.

"Hey Mav thanks for the party"
"Of course cutie, it's your day today. Now let's open presents!"

"Ya let's do it"

A/n: I'm almost done wrapping up this story but I don't know how to end it so let me know :) be safe during these virus times
See ya next chapter :)