Chapter 9:

Pic^ tap on it to see the full pic :)

My head was on the pillow, I got up and walked outside without a word to cash and Mav; I don't know why I did that. Mav and cash followed me outside in the front, I don't know why but they did. I turned my head left and there he was, the guy, tyler, that took advantage of me while I was asleep.

Tyler pov
I heard that Jake kidnapped Luna Jake is going to get it ugh I didn't know why I did that to her in her sleep I couldn't control myself and that's on me! I went and talked to Austin about her whereabouts, he didn't mind that Luna had escaped, so I tracked down Luna and there she was outside looking straight at me.

-
Tyler came and approached me, Mav and cash were by the front door talking while I was at the sidewalk.
"Hey" Tyler said looking down.
"H-hi Tyler"
"Listen Luna Im sorry that night I didn't think and I'm really sorry please forgive me" Tyler was actually sorry it wasn't an act, well at least I hope it's not. And I could tell it was eating him alive, and it was the same for me too it was eating me alive and my sleep! I have to get pass this so I can finally sleep in peace and move on. Without hesitation I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He also return the hug. I wrapped my legs around his waist, I put my right hand on the back of his head and my left around his neck.

Mavs POV
Luna got up and went outside without saying a word so cash and I just followed her, we went outside and stayed by the front door, Cash and I were talking about Luna, and how that she would want to keep under wraps. Cash said "look Mav" he turned his head turns the sidewalk and I follow. I saw a guy come up to Luna and now they are hugging. Imma go up to them. Not jealous just curious. Yep totally curious.

Cash's POV
We went outside with Luna she just stayed quiet, my lips are sealed I won't tell her fans or my fans about what's going on in her personal life. I told Mav to look towards the sidewalk and they was a teenage boy talking and now hugging Luna.

-
Tyler and I just stayed like this, I am still hugging him I put my hands right around the back of his neck and turned to face him
"Tyler...I forgive you"  I said smiling and those words he spun me around and smiled at me.
"Thank you Luna!" He smiled so big, at least he can move on and I can too. He put me down and we both to see the baker boys eyeing us. I just chuckled and Tyler and I walked over there.

Tyler's pov
Luna forgave me obviously she is to easy to fool. Now this is going to be a blast!

Authors note:
I hope you had enjoyed this chapter and this story overall. :) see you next chapter