21

We finally went home and I was cutting some meat, it was going good till I accidentally cut my finger.
Oh boy
I was fine til more blood came out
"Mav!" I started yelling. I heard footsteps down the stairs
"Yes babe?"
"Can you get me a band aid I accidentally cut my finger" Mav went for the bandaids.

I started feeling light headed, so I got drank some water then then I was more lightheaded. I tried to sit on the floor but ended up fainting.

Mavs POV
I was coming back from the bathroom with the bandaids in hand, then I hear a thud in the kitchen. I looked to see Luna fainted on the kitchen floor with blood still coming out her thumb. I ran over shut off the water. I patched her finger and carried her to the couch.

-
"Ow! My h-head"
"Baby you are awake!"
"W-What happened?" I questioned
"Well you fainted babygirl" Mav looked at me with sad eyes.
"I-I did, but it doesn't make sense, I seen blood and I never fainted til now!" What's wrong with me, i used to self harm and draw blood but I never fainted like this?!

Mav handed me some juice since I looked like a ghost. Cash and Luke came down, and hugged me. I drank my juice and just sat on the couch, I was finally feeling good I wasn't lightheaded, my color was coming back and I didn't look like a ghost anymore. So weird

I went over to the kitchen and continued til Mav took off and saying he didn't want me to cut myself again. Luke said goodbye, and I fell asleep on the couch.

A/n: I hope you are enjoying this story and comment if you have ever fainted, well anyways see you next chapter:)