Chapter 14:

Luke got a picture with me, he is so cute. 6,2, 18 years old, nice jawline, probably ripped as well. Good sense of style. And then there is me bruises on my body and scars. But I have nice body well that what Jakes says anyways.

"Luna?" Luke says.
"Y-yes" Luna get ahold of yourself.
"Are you alright?" I can't let my fans know what has happened in the past few days.
"Yep!" I said smiling. Phew what a close one glad I dodge they bullet. Luke introduced his buddy chris, Aiden, will, Matt, and Tyler.

Hopefully not Tyler that I know. Tyler came up and it was Tyler that I knew crap! Why!
"Hey princess!" Tyler said while smirking. Can I catch a break!

"I got to go see you later Luke, it was nice meeting you guys! Let's do this again!" I turned on heels and started sprinting  to cash's house.

Luke's pov
Does Tyler knows Luna like personally, i want some answers when she saw Tyler she turned pale, when she saw him. What happened between them? But it was nice to meet her though, she is so nice I hope to collaborate with her more. I got a notification saying that she followed me I was so happy!

-
I got home and ran. When I got there I went into tik tok on my phone and followed Luke back, and all of his buddies. It's not that dark out since it's daylight savings time. But we had the flash on in the tik tok. Does Luke know about what happened with Tyler and I? By judging the expression probably not.

The next morning
I got up and showered and got a crop top on and some leggings showing off my curves😜 I put on a baker beanie and some high top white converse. There was a knock at the door, I answered and it was Luke.

"Hey Luke what's up!" Luke looked at my up and down, making me slightly blush.
"H-hey l-Luna" he said meeting my eyes.
"Haha come on in!" I moved aside, he came in. We went into the kitchen and started talking. Cash and maverick were coming Down the stairs. How did Luke now where I was?

"Mav give it back to me!" Cash said In a whining voice.
"No!" Mav said. Luke turned to me wide eyed and I jus nodded my head. He was suprised that he can meet cash.

"Hey Cash someone wants to see you!" I looked at Luke, and he was so happy I can see it in his eyes. Cash came down and met Luke, "im cash anyways Luke how do you know Luna?" Cash asked.
"Well She ran into me last night and I follow her on tiktok" Uh oh I didn't tell them that I went out by myself.
Mav came down uh oh here we go
"Luna you left by yourself!" Mav spat. Why is he doing this.
"I'm 18 mav I'm not a child!" I spat back. I looked at Luke and gave him a 'Im sorry' face.

Authors note
Hope you are enjoying this chapter and story so far :)