Chapter 8:

I was full on sobbing my hands covered my face, Mav and cash both comforted me, eventually I finally fell asleep in their arms.

Mavs POV
When Luna was telling me I realized that she was broken but she never let it show on tik tok I guess not to worry people. She was always good at the acting videos I always liked dueting them. But Jake and Austin will pay by going to prison. When she was crying cash and I just comforted her, til she tired her self out from crying. Poor Luna hang in there. I wish that I visited her last month but my dumb self didn't.

Cash's POV
Luna told us her story and I felt anger in me, angry that she got abused, angry that she had to go through with that, and angry that I didn't come to visit her when she asked me and Mav as well.

*flashback for cash* my phone was ringing I picked it up and it was Luna "hey Luna what's up?"
"Nothing much but you and Mav should come and visit me!" She sounded so excited.
"Let me talk to Mav and I'll get back to you." She said ok and hung up.
" hey Mav Luna wants us to come and visit her do you want to?"
"I really don't want to tell her that we are going out of town or something" I wish I went but I just went a long with Mav. I told her that we had to out of town. And she understood. *end of flashback* if only I went to her. That was a month ago.

-
I finally woke to find the baker boys still there in the room.

Authors note:
Sorry it's so short guys, I hope you like this story so far :) I'll see you next chapter