Chapter 6:

Mavs POV
I was thinking of who would freaking do that to Luna. She scared me so I spun around and said that you are welcome and I just saw her plop on my bed in my bed and just fell right asleep. She sleeps so beautifully, and peacefully. I went to the kitchen I saw cash there cooking.

Cash's POV
When we got home I couldn't stop thinking about how Luna was chained to the wall and blood dripping down her, it made my blood boil inside. I was in the kitchen cooking something for Luna. I was making some sandwiches when Mav came down.

-
"Hey Cash"
"Hi mav". He sounded sad is it because Luna got hurt?
"Cash why you so sad?"Mav asked.
"Well because Luna got hurt and beaten, and I keep seeing her on that wall chained with blood dripping off of her, I can't get that image out of my head Mav!"
Cash. I rushed over and just hugged him, we let go when we heard Luna screaming. Cash and I looked at each other and bolted to my room where she was sleeping.

Lunas pov
I fell asleep on Mavs bed, for once I was getting good sleep but sadly I jinxed it after an hour I had a nightmare so I woke up screaming. Cash and Mav pretty much busted down the door. I put my hand on my face to hide my face, my breathe quickened, it's all his fault that I can't sleep, it's all his fault. Why did he have to do that to me while I was sleeping!!!!

-
"Luna are you alright?" Cash said breaking from my thoughts.

"Y-yah" i replied. I can't let them know how broken I am they will just resent me. I haven't gotten a full nights rest for a week now. I can't believe that I have not gone insane. And Jake told me not to tell anyone like I'll listen to someone like him!

"Luna?" Mav asked worriedly. I looked up at him and just looked away and down at the floor.

"Hungry. I'm hungry" they Led me to the kitchen and I ate the sandwich that Cash was making. I said thank you and cash took my plate and gave me a glass of water. I just put my head on the counter and just stared into space.

*flashback for Luna*
I was in my bed sleeping, and this boy was staying with my family I don't know why but he did, i went to bed and forgot to lock my door, he came in and started to take advantage of the situation and me. I started to wake, and he was on top of me enjoying himself. I started to fight him, but he tightened his grip. My wrists got bruises on them. I still had my clothes on, but soon he was taking them off, I just silently cried and I froze not knowing what to do. I couldn't cope with it so I ended cutting my ankles. End of flashback

I felt a hand on my shoulder which took me out of space. I looked up and I saw Mavericks sad and concerned face.

Authors note
Hey guys I hoped you are liking this story so far :) I'll see you guys next chapter :)