Chapter 4:

Austin took me into a room and took off the bag and the restraints. It me awhile to get use to the lighting, I hope this dude is not like Kim and Jake.

"Hey Luna" he said soothingly. I stepped away not knowing what he will do.
"It's ok let's jus wash you up, and get you some food," i nodded my head. "follow me."

I followed him, he gave me leggings and a hoodie and some fresh underwear and a lace black bra. I took it and went in the showers. I took a shower, it felt good I was looking down and I saw the water turn red from all of the blood. I got out and patched my thigh up, i was pretty good at it because  I'm used to patching up wounds like these that's another story. I finished up patching and got dressed, I brushed my hair. I tucked my phone into my side. *knock*

"Hello?" I said
"Hey Luna it's me Austin if you are done come follow me to the kitchen" he led me into the warehouse kitchen, it's not bad it's decent. It's still a kitchen, Austin fed me bacon, scrambled eggs, and some pancakes caked with whipped cream and fresh cut strawberries. I ate all of it, I had a glass of some orange juice.

Austin's pov
She came out of the bathroom and I led her into the kitchen, she ate everything on her plate. She looked so happy as she was eating that plate she probably was starving. But I'm afraid this luxury will not last. I gave her some orange juice and she fell right to sleep due to the relaxer I put in. Sorry not sorry Luna. I took Luna in the torture chamber. And tied her up to the wall. Watching her hang there peacefully did something I want to hear her scream out of pain and agony!!

-
I started to wake up I noticed that I was chained to the wall, deep down I knew it wouldn't be sunshine and rainbows. I need to escape but how? Austin came in and punch me right in the stomach. He put his pelvis to mine and he started kissing me, and putting his hands where they don't belong.

"Please stop" I said crying.
"No I can't Jake was right you are so damn beautiful, and torturing you will be a blast!" He said laughing. He took out a knife and started cutting my sides, my arms, and my thighs. I winced out of pain.
"I'll be back in a hour princess" I noticed he had the keys on his belt, but I couldn't get them my Hands are tied. I guess I have to wait an hour. He went out and I was stuck there chained to the wall while bloods drips onto the concrete floor.

"Maverick where are we going?" A Boy asked. People people are here I have to scream for help.

A/N hey guys I hope you have enjoyed this story so far :) I'll see you next chapter:)