Chapter 3:

Oh no! This can't be good, god kill me now!

Jakes Pov
I'm going to make her hurt before we get to our destination in Oklahoma, I got paid to bring her to this warehouse, so I had no hesitation to bring Luna because when she ended things with me so this is just payback.

-
Jake came closer and got on top of me!
"Get off, get off! A hole!" He got mad and hit me in the stomach and in the side, with all of his strength. I called out in pain. Everything was throbbing. I saw Jake pull out a knife and slashed me right in the thigh. I was in even more pain I screamed out crying and yelling out of pain. He got off and took the knife to my throat, "QUITE LITTLE B****!" He roared. I tried to shut up but I got a whimper out. He smiled when he heard that. Of course he would he's a freakin psychopath!!!

Please someone save me from this bastard. He started choking me, I fought him trying to get him off, trying to breath again. At this point everything is going black. He finally lets go, I was coughing and gasping for air. Trying to regain my breath.

"We are almost to our destination princess.
Someone paid good money for you and I intend on delivering you, and don't worry I have your phone but you'll get it when you get off, and now remember no calling 911; they didn't care of what I did to you. But if you tell anyone I'll find you and I'll kill you!" I just nodded my head, tears streaming down my face and onto the floor. Please let this ride be over. What's going to happen to me when I get to the destination?

Flash forward 3 hours
I finally arrived at this "warehouse" but I didn't catch a break either, he whipped my back, raped me, abused me. That was for three hours, I hope where ever I'm going is a bit better. Jake put this black bag over my head and tied my hands up. And he led me into the warehouse.

Jake pov
For three hours I tortured her and it was the best thing ever, we finally arrived at the warehouse so I tied her hands up and put a bag over her beautiful head. Man she is beautiful, nice bright green eyes, beautiful brown wavy hair that went to mid back.

Everything about her is so perfect. But I finally got her back. I walked her inside, blood stains are all over her and blood is dripping down her arms and everywhere.

"Yo Austin!" I called out.
"Hey Jake what's up"
"Nothing well there is Luna, give me my money and I'll get going now, bye bye princess I had fun" Austin gave me $50k. I took it happily and went in the van with Kim. I have Lunas phone and gave it back to her.

-
Luna pov
Jake put me in the hands of the guy who paid for me and left. He led me to a room and took of the restraints and the bag off of my head.
Jake gave back my phone and I don't want to know what happens if I call 911 so I didn't.

Authors note:
I hope you are enjoying this story so far. :) this is my first one! :) see you next chapter.