Chapter 7:

I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up at Mav with a concerned face. I jus looked away and I started walking away til I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned around and it was Mav,
"What do you want maverick?" I asked.
"Please Luna tell me what happened to you!" He sounded like he was going to break down. I don't know why and cash looked like he wanted to know as well.
"Very well let's go to cash's room and I'll tell you everything"
"Why my room?!" Cash whined. That's it I'm tired of repeating my self.
"do you want me to the story or not cash huh!" I didn't shout but my voice had a tone.
Cash said "alright fine let's go to my room" awe he pouted so cute. We went up to cash's room. But why cash's room though oh well.
"Where do you want me to start?" I asked.
"The very beginning" both of them said. My face got pale ugh why the beginning!!

I looked up at Mav and cash and said "guys I-I'm sorry I can't tell you I need to know that I'm safe from him" I felt a tear down my face and quickly whipped it away. I started to leave but I did a 180.
"I told I would and I will, I'll tell you everything"
"Luna-" Mav said.
"No im going to tell you Mav" I said interrupting him. I went to the bed and went up against the wall. I put my knees to my chest. Cash and maverick sat in front of me, i took a deep breathe and began...

"I dated this guy and it was going good, for the first few weeks, til his mom died, he blamed it on me he said that I was the one to kill her. But I was no where near her that day. Jake still let it go to his head that I did it so he decided t-to make me pay he abused me sexually and physically, It went on for weeks. I finally got tired and ended things off, but I guess this is way of getting payback for when I ended things off. He got paid $50k by this guy named Austin to kidnap me and so that's what he did; when I was in the van his assistant got to sexually abuse me but Jake only wanted to do it himself."

I told them everything up (but not what happed in my sleep) to when they found me I was on the verge of tears. Mav and cash had anger written on their faces and sad as well. I was looked down and fiddled with my fingers.
"Luna where are they now?" Mav asked.
"Well my ex boyfriend went probably back to Utah while Austin is probably at the warehouse I'm not really sure. He probably took off." I said sniffing and great I'm crying!

Authors note;
I hope you are enjoying this chapter :) I'll see you next chapter! :)
Follow
Like
And vote
Thanks lovelies