Three

Jungkook's pov;

I stood silent as they stared at me. "Uh, i think i should go-"

"its not like were gonna hurt you calm down!" Yoongi yelled interrupting me. I turned pink as they laughed. I think yoongi was kidding for yelling or something else but i have no idea what was so funny. "Cmon its not cheap pizza and i mean you cant even cook since youve got no butter to cook with so how about it?" Taehyung said as he put one arm over my shoulder. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he looked at taehyungs arm. "sure... i guess" i replied shyly with a shrug "YEAAAA" Taehyung screamed as he hit my back playfully.

~Few minutes later~

The pizza was on the table and Taehyung already ate 3 slices. I sat in the middle shyly. "You know we invited you for you to eat pizza. Not for you to stare at it-" yoongi interrupted. "Oh right sorry" i said as i picked a pizza slice up.
I ate and taehyung and yoongi laughed together. Their laughs were so intoxicating and wholesome but my eyes seemed to be glued on yoongis smile.
I was ready to leave so i stood up and slowly walked out giving a wave that none of them saw.

As i opened the door a creak was heard and then loud footsteps coming from yoongi. "Where are you going?" Yoongis raspy voice called out. "Its called an apartment, get one" i wanted to day jokingly but it came out a little more rude than i planned and i hissed in regret

He furrowed his eyebrows just like when we met. "Excuse me". His voice was serious.
He kept me cornered, lips pursed in and deep eyes...i act like a 14 yr old on hormones and what happened— happened. " it was like- it was a joke? I meant-"

"suga! Stop being like that" Taehyung said as he looked at yoongi...suga????? What the fuck kind of nickname was that?
Taehyung pulled yoongi away and then looked down at me and covered his mouth with his fist. I think he saw...
"I think he just wants us to stay here and drink do you mind?" I didnt want to say no but didnt wanna say yes but ugh... honesty is the best policy. "I... Dont drink..." I said bluntly.

"I told you he was like 18!" Yoongi repeated sarcastically. "IM ACTUALLY 21!" i said slowly getting offended. "So drink with us then" yoongi said looking at me, head tilted slightly and eyes deep. "Fine" was my reply as i sighed once again, i knew i was going to regret somehow. BUt i couldnt say no to taehyung.

Third pov;

Yoongi was drunk, not the unaware drunk but.. drunk, Jungkook was full out nervous as yoongi flirted, hands on his thighs or otherwise taehyung laughed with them and approved with them but mid hangout while yoongi was drunk. Jungkook didnt drink much, he stood silent trying his best to not have a whole moment as taehyung laughed at him.

Jungkook's pov;

The drinks were strong enough to make me puke and make yoongi crack up every 7 seconds. There was a moment where Taehyung just groaned and left to the kitchen to get water.
Yoongi was quiet as he sat infront of me.
He tilted his head a bit and you could see how drunk he was when his smile grew and giggles left his mouth.

I giggled at him and it was quiet. It felt like hours of us looking endlessly at each others eyes and he leans in.
I back up. I dont know this dude i dont know whats going to go down-

He leaned in and glanced up and down to me and then to my lips. It made me shiver how close he was and thats when he looked at my eyes once again before closing them and leaning in for a kiss.
It was breathtaking.
His lips were like the last puzzle piece that connected to mine. He backed up to which seemed like for a breath but he came back and kissed me once again. My heart raced as i soon enough opened my mouth a bit.
The taste of vodka and beer mixed was all i tasted as this small passionate moment became heated as my hands wrapped themselves around his neck and his fingers ran through every strand of my hair. His breath was cold weirdly it felt like liquored mint it felt like the world stopped.

I gave myself in and then i heard a low gasp.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Taehyung asked with his usual raspy low voice which made shivers go down my back.

Taehyung's pov;

I was in the kitchen feeling dizzy. Yoongi's giggles and chuckles were loud even over the music but suddenly they stopped.
I took my cup and kept drinking expecting for jungkook to talk but the kid was shy so i just kept drinking but it was way too silent even with the music...
I begin walking to the living room which was a hall away from the kitchen and to my surprise jungkook, the neighbor who used to come asking me to hang out with him when he was scared and my best friend min yoongi having a heated make out session on my couch ..
"what the fuck is going on here!?"
I yell still dizzy i see yoongi shrug and jungkook panicking.
I stumbled a bit and picked yoongi up by his shirt and moved him back and pulled jungkook in and came close to his ear.. "Get out."
His panic was hilarious and pleasing to yoongi and he cracked up. I turned to yoongi and told him to leave as well. And he laughed and did as told. Jungkook looked back at me and bowed deeply trying to apologize as i sent him out with furrowed eyebrows.

Yoongi's pov;
I walked home drunk and jungkook was having a panic attack fiddling with the keys as he got to his door. He looked back at me with his face flushed pink and his eyes wide.

[[[Yoongi:hey you should calm down

Jungkook: oh really? Dude that was gross i dont even  know you and... he saw thats ugh

Yoongi: you weren't complaining while holding to my neck-

Jungkook: shut up! You tasted like liquor anyways!

Yoongi: then you must be an alcoholic because you enjoyed it]]]

Jungkooks pov:

I stared at my phone in schock, the small rant i was going to type back being deleted as i got mad and flustered. I liked him bit didnt have the balls to admit it.
The kiss had a spark that ran through my veins in excitement maybe i can actually tell him to come over and we can finally get to actually talk and meet? Just maybe he would agree???