Fifteen

Jungkook's pov;

I walk out and take out my phone as the tip of my fingers turned pink. I began to text yoongi. This was heartbreaking to me. I cant believe how soft and nice he couldve been if his dad didnt- agh
The thought of his dad angered me and i didnt know him.
Now i know why hes the way he is. He tries to block me out and acts tough just for his dad, a person he despises.

Jungkook: hey yoongi!

I texted in attempt to not sound like i know shit.
And i suddenly get a vibration and its not from a a text its a call.
Not any type of call tho. Facetime.
Aish man, i look horrible right now.
I began to fix my hair quick in order to not let the call end and i answer. "Heey~" i said and a unwanted shaky tone filled my voice from the cold. "Hey-" he said in a deep voice. The phone made his voice sound deeper and raspier which was cute as a yellow tint filled his room. He would smile and his lips would turn light pink everytime he licked them which was often and i couldnt help but bite my bottom lip as he smiled. "You look nice jungkook, your hair flowing and your nose runny-" he said as he began to laugh loudly and i giggled. "Its cold yoongi ... you wouldnt know since all your doing is laying in bed Comfy." I said as i wiped my nose. It wasnt long till i realized something wad off. "Yoongi! Your hair!" I said mid conversation as the realization kicked.

 He dyed his hair dark brown but in this situation due to the yellow tint in his room it looked light. "Oh..  That haha. I dyed it because the white made me look like a ghost or a mummy." He said rolling his yes and laying on his pillow. "So whatcha texting me for?" He asked as one of his eyebrows raised. "Well i just want to say something for the last time.... But i cant say it because i dont know how to keep promises... What im trying to say is in trying to not fall for you but its hard and i get why you block me out thats fine. But aish... Its hard" i said not knowing what to say next. "Listen jungkook im not saying for you not to fall for me because of selfish-ness but because you dont belong with me... Id treat you wrong and id be a horrible person and agh you dont need to know more its not any of your business" He said  softly and my confusion rose. "Isnt it because you dont want to disappoint your family? Just be honest. I know already." I said and his eyes widened. "You-Who told u..." he said as I panicked. "I just found out. Now listen i know that-" i paused as i saw his background change. Is he at the same spot as me?

I wondered and i looked up from my phone and saw his standing outside leaning against a wall then looked back down at the phone and he spoke raspily. "Youre infront of my house dumbass.... Come inside we need to talk-" he said and i walked to his house and hung up.
I walk inside and i sat on the couch with my arms crossed on my chest and he sat down his his arms between his legs and he crouched with legs wide. "listen if you know then you know but dont even think about repeating it because it is not the reason" he said as i furrowed my eyebrows a bit 

Yoongis pov;

i sat and made straight eye contact with jungkook as he looked down. "i dont like you because i dont like you" i said trying to lie straight through my teeth. "ok i understand already! i dont feel anything anymore ok!!!" he said as i rolled my eyes as i saw him look down and all around as he spoke. "look me in the eye and tell me you dont have feelings anymore. Tell me word by word  'yoongi hyung, im not inlove with you anymore'" i said while looking at him. I saw him inhale harshly and he looks at me in the eyes with a bright brown sparkle filling them. My heart dropped a bit as he gathered the courage to speak as i stayed serious or i think i was trying. "Yoongi hyung... im-.... AGH i cant" he said covering his face. i sighed afterwards as i actually thought he would say it but.... for his own good he had to. I grabbed his face with one hand making him look in my direction with his cheeks pressed as i stared into his eyes. "Say it... yoongi hyung-" "im not inlove with you anymore" he said finishing off my sentence. To be honest i forced him to say it yet it still hurt me as i let go of his face and looked over to the right cutting off the tension of eye contact while a small pout left my face.