Twenty four (M)

(Happy valentines day! Heres what all the weirdos have been waiting for :)

M- mature af))

Third pov;

Jungkook rubbed his sweaty hands on his jeans as he glanced at the clock, waiting for yoongi to get back. 

He snapped his gaze up as the older came into the room taking his seat back on the couch. He smiled lightly to see the older once again yet
kept his eyes glued to the TV as he waited for any chance to play out his move. 

His wish came true as a kissing seen on the movie came up, giving Jungkook the perfect window to grab his mistletoe and hang it over both their heads.

He slipped it out of his pocket before raising it above them both blushing lightly and slightly panicking not being sure of his move.

This was it

he told himself as he leaned in ghosting his lips over Yoongi's ear. 

"Look above you." He whispered sensually as yoongi looked above them and his eyes widened along with a small blush on his cheeks growing red as he ruffles his hair in small shock.

"J-jungkook... No way-" yoongi says biting his bottom lip nervously.

He kissed jungkook before many times but not to the point where it wasnt only lust and desire.
"Rule are rules Yoongi, Were under the mistletoe."
Jungkook said in Hope of getting the older to agree. 

However when he felt a bit of hesitation wash over the room he leaned in connecting their lips himself.

Yoongi's lips were so soft against his own almost immediately moving against his the way they used to when heated moments went down. Yoongi was much more nervous than he was the last few times.  Jungkook could feel his heart hammering against his chest as yoongis did aswell. 

He was surprised as Yoongi immediately after seperating took it a step forward and sat on Jungkooks thighs, Deepening the kiss as he threaded a hair into the Raven soft locks around Jungkooks pale face with his thumb rubbing against his cheek.
When the kiss broke again they were both out of air breathing hardly. 

"Wow." Jungkook spoke out with a small smile as Yoongi smiled back gummily with a small giggle.

"Wow indeed." 

Jungkook bit his lip as he looked up at yoongi.

"The room?" 

Jungkook asked making yoongi a little nervous.

"I dont think we should do this jungkook... Are you sure?" Yoongi asked nervously.

"Ive wanted this since ive met you and i know you have too~" jungkook replies with a hand going down yoongi thigh . yoongi was nervous yet managed to yet deliver a nod as Jungkook picked him up kissing his neck and leaving small marks on the elder who whimpered as he carries him up the stairs and into the bedroom laying Yoongi down on the sheets.

Yoongi looked so vulnerable to the younger.
He loved the way the younger looked at him directly in the eyes as his hands were over his head as his lips.... His lips were perfect.
The older watched as Jungkook tore his shirt over his head, showing off his bare chest before removing Yoongi's as well revealing the pale smooth skin underneath it. 
Jungkook stared down at yoongi bare chest and smirked.

"Your so beautiful, its much better seeing you like this-" Jungkook whispered kissing down the skin kissing and marking the elder with dark pink marks from his neck down to waist. Once jungkook reached yoongis chest he gave a small lick onto the marks hed made making yoongi shiver and moan at the light feeling. Jungkook smirked as he quickly started undoing Yoongi's pants pulling them off the boy before reaching for his own belt with clumsy hands.
Yoongi watched before helping Jungkook pull down his pants as well as his own,
both only in boxers now as Jungkook leaned down capturing Yoongi's lips with his own, slipping his tongue against the the older's as he wrapped Yoongi's legs around his waist grinding down on the pale man slowly rubbing their members together through the black fabric of they're briefs.