Twenty Two

Yoongis pov:

Taking care of jungkook was much harder than i thought it would be.
I mean.... I wasnt mad at it tho....
He wobbled to my room at 7am finally after he thought he was done puking.
We walked upstairs as he held his stomach whining.
"Y-yoongi hyung... I feel horrible~" was all he said as i tried my best to hold him up
Being shorter than him wasnt helping me at all.
I finally make it upstairs and he quickly scurries over to the bed to lay down.
I wanted to tell him he was on my side of the bed but i honestly just let him there.
"The garbage can is right here if you need it ok?" I told him and i suddenly felt warm due to his arms being quickly wrapped around me.
"Im sorry hyung~ i didnt mean to drink so much i was just so so.. Im sorry hyung~" he whined once again as he hugged me drawing small shapes with his fingers onto my back.
"Yah... Relax its fine." I said giggling to myself at how hung over jungkook was at the moment.

Now, if i ever got married to this guy ... Imma have to deal with this more often because of how much i love drinking.

Instead of hating what i just thought, i actually giggled and kind of liked the idea of one day me finally getting with him.
All i can do for now is love him hopelessly until he realizes i mean it.
As i layed in the back of the bed jungkook layed in the front turning his back to me. It was late and i was honestly ready to fall asleep until i feel jungkook turn to me.
I look up to see him smile as he closed his eyes... He hugged me in a way that my head was on his chest as a way of comfort.
He was so sweet, i just chuckled at it.
We stayed like this in the most loving way till obviously he felt the need to go puke once again later on to which i would groan at since i was so comfortable.
I honestly didnt know i would wake up so late in jungkooks arms but i did.
--------------------
"Yoongi hyung! Yoongi hyung!" I heard over and over as i slowly attempted at opening my eyes.
Once i do open them i see jungkook over me shaking me..
"Yoongi HYUNG!-" he said one last time.
"Yah yah yah im awake-" i said covering his mouth with my hand to which he bit.
"Jungkook what the fuck?!" I said to him raising a brow.
"Yoongi... Do you know what time it is?" He asked me with a bitch look on his face as he looked down at me.
"What like 3?" I said rather confidently to which he groaned.
"No... Its 8 pm hyung-" he told me and i quickly tried to move out of the position once the word hyung left his lips.
"Oh fuck!" I said trying to move but strangely i wasnt moving.
"Jungkook-ah.... Let me go... I need to go-" i said attempting to move out of my position to which he just stared down at me...
His hands were now positioned onto my chest as his back was arched toward me.
I look at him confused and he tilts his head.
"Yoongi hyung-" he says once again while leaning down.
I stare in disbelief as his face is now positioned in a spot where we're touching noses.
"Jungkook...i dont think-" i said soon after getting cut off by his soft lips.
It felt as if he had eaten strawberries since thats the taste that went throughout the kiss.
His hands made their way behind my neck grabbing onto my hair to which i slightly moaned at.
My breathing paced as his soft hands made their way onto my pajama pants slowly tugging at them.
He sits up looking at me waiting for my permission as he licks his lips.
"Jungkook are you sure?" I said to which me nodded pulling down my pants to reveal-
----------------------------

"YOONGI FUCKING HYUNG THIS IS LIKE THE 15TH TIME IVE TRIED TO WAKE YOU UP! WAKE UP!"

All the visuals i had just had leave my brain as i wake up wide eyed to look at jungkook who stood before my bed with a pout.
Wait if jungkook is there waking me up right now... "Fuck..."

I said groaning to which jungkook came over to me sitting down next to me.
"Sorry hyung... I didnt mean to scare you... Its just... Its 10 pm hyung... How on earth do we manage to sleep that long?" Jungkook said which made me even angrier.
"Its 10pm!?" I said and he nodded softly..
Oh god... That dream wasnt just any dream.... Not only was it about jungkook...
But it was the worst type of dream to have.