Conclusion

7 months and a half later

Yoongis pov;

Right when i thought long distance relationships were bad it got worse...
It wasnt only that i could hug and kiss him when i wanted to...
We couldn't talk it through when he was mad at me.
All he would do was ignore my messages or leave them on read to prove his petty point.
And today was one of those days that he was ignoring my messages.

I groan but i wasnt super annoyed as i was used to this childish behaviour from jungkook.

Jeon jungkook istfg if you dont answer me in the next 10 minutes i will officially assume youre mad at me.
Delivered                                   3:05pm

I send the message with a roll of my eyes knowing he wouldnt answer.

Instead, to make me pissed

He read the message, began typing and then just

stopped.

He thinks hes so funny.

Jungkook had to come back in 2 months or so and i couldnt wait.

Having to facetime him for everything wasnt exactly the best and....
When heated moments happened i preferred his touch rather than my own and only his look upon me.
I call him and he answers me with giggles.
"You know youre not funny, the trick doesnt get me anymore-" i said and he giggled further on.
"What are you doing kooks?" I asked and he lowered the camera and put his nose close to the camera.
"Nothing hyung~" he said showing his bunny smile directly to the camera making me roll my eyes and laugh.
"Seriously kookie where are you?" I asked and he just shrugged pursing his lips laughing right after.
"You annoy me jungkook-" i said to which he laughed hard at.

Its silent and i hear a distant

Next stop, seoul

Which he yells over too late.
"Ah ah ah soooooo-" he said loudly as if i didnt hear the background.

My eyes widen and a gummy smile appears on my face.

"Kookie... Where are you?" I smile biting my lip and he then takes the camera off from his mouth and moves it back letting me see more of his beauty.

"Im on my way home baby~" he said and i slam my fist down in the air as i screamed.
"Fuck yes!!! Aaahhh youre coming back!!!" I screamed as i got up excitedly jumping around.
"Haha yea thats the reason i couldnt answer your messages dummy, im on a train" he said chuckling and i gasped in realization.
"Makes alot of sense.. But its much earlier than 9 months!!!! Its only been 7!!!" i said and he giggled.
Well i get off in a few and have to take a taxi to your house... So i have to go-" he said gritting and i laughed.
"Ok baby see ya-" i said and he blew a kiss and hung up.

I was relaxed on call till he hung up.
Once his finger hit the button i threw my phone down and slipped running to find clothes.
I looked in my closet and put on one of the many shirts he gave me which was white and read
No one cares
On it.
I slipped on some of my light blue jeans on and some sneakers i had thrown as i hurried to fix my hair as if i was a teen late to school on exam days...

Jungkooks pov;

As soon as i ended the call i dipped my head back and smiled widely as i looked at the flowers i got for him the previous day.
I smile and cover my face as i feel it heat up from excitement.
I smile to myself for a couple minutes and the doors of the train open and i hear
"welcome to seoul, next stop is-" making me immediately stand up picking all my things on the way.