Eighteen

Countdown: 9 days left

Jungkook's pov;

Yesterday was quite uneventful. All i did was sleep and eat with yoongi who only woke up half way to eat cereal.
We woke up late af
when we woke up yesterday it was 5 pm yet we were still willing to sleep more.
We ate cereal and knocked back out again listening to soft music.
I did put headphones and listen to g-dragons "if you" which made me emotionally fall asleep faster.
But today wasnt any different.
Yoongi groaned loudly as he stretched.
"What time is it?" He asked in a raspy voice as his hair was a mess.
"Its... Um... Idk." I said as i rubbed my eyes and stretched.
I turned on my phone and gasped.
"Its 2pm yoongi..... We should eat or something-" i said as my voice slowly cleared up and became more worry like.
"What about 5 more minutes huh? Im tired-" "YOU CANT BE TIRED WE SLEPT ALL DAY YESTERDAY... WHAT DO YOU MEAN---" I said as snorts and giggled filled my sentence as i tried to sound angry.
"Aiiisshhhhhh~fiinneee" he said with a whine.
I stood up and looked for clothes in my closet and began to leave my room to change in the bathroom.
I come back and to my surprise yoongi. Was. Wearing. My. Shirt.
Holy fuck.
I couldnt have been that big compared to him right?
Well wrong... The shirt was baggy on him and to be honest it looked really nice with his ripped jeans and black tims.
"I look mad cute right now-"
He said as he swayed his body with his lips parted in a cute gasp.
And not gonna lie... He did.
He was so small haha.
A few minutes pass and i have my hair wet from the shower and yoongis hair is still looking horrible.
He smiled tiredly and i giggled.
"What are you trying to do? Aegyo???" I said giggling and he stood up and closed his eyes with his cheeks puffed out as his two index fingers pressed them.
"Hmmm-" he mumbled out cutely and i laughed harshly hitting the couch and he laughed with me plopping back down.
He looked so genuinely happy it was nice.
Imagine if this is what i would wake up to if we were together and had a house? Well yah i shouldnt think such things....

Yoongis pov;

Staying with jungkook felt comfortable. So comfortable that i slept with him all day yesterday and almost all day today and didnt feel as if lust would kick in.
It was a nice,warm and friendly atmosphere at his house.
I liked it alot.
We ate cereal and stayed in socks and underwear as we watched movies like it was nothing.
We were so comfortable around each other it felt right.
I did want to say it was love but it was most likely friendship, so i stuck to that instead.
We watched over 5 movies in one sitting and even began to binge watch a horror series.
I did have my rage moments since samuel hit dean but i was like that normally and it made jungkook laugh.
(Guess what show theyre watching lmao)
"Im sorry jungkook but i should get going... I havent cleaned my house in a while and-"
i look down in sudden disappointment without even finishing my sentence.
"Um... What if i help you with your house????" He asked as his legs both rested on mine and he layed back smiling.
"Dude its a huge mess i mean you wouldnt want-" "i literally do not have plans.... Cmon im bored and i mean i like cleaning. We can even change your room if you wanted!" He said starry eyed and i tried to stay serious but couldn't so i chuckled.
"Ok fineeeee... Um you'll have to do my WHOOOLLEEEEE kitchen tho." I said thinking of a way that he wouldn't come to my house.
"I like the kitchen" he said with a smirk and i groaned. "The bathroom and the whole toilet" i said thinking he would decline and he smiled. "I can do that as well hyung~" he cooed and a joking groan left my mouth and i finally accepted. "Aaaaggghhhhhhh Fine fine fine!!!"
And he laughed. "Ok hyung wait here as i put on some pants." He said as he stood up revealing his black and red underwear.
I tried not to but i couldn't help myself but look at his ass as he walked up the stairs. It was actually weirdly perfect? Oof damn.
Friends arent supposed to do that are they?
If not than i broke one rule of brocode.