Sixteen

Yoongis pov;

Taehyung came over a few minutes after jungkook and the door was still open so he slung in open and looked at me with his hand covering his widely opened mouth.
"Hyung... Why did jungkook just leave your apartment-" he asked laughing to which i sucked my teeth at.
"No reason. Why did you want to come over?" I asked raising one eyebrow at him. "You invited me ove-Wait...Your showing your soft side to Jungkoooook." He cooed covering his mouth. I scoffed and flustered up a little, "Me? Be soft to...Hell no Tae why would you ever think that?" I said in attempt to seem naiive and he rolled his eyes at me and sighed. "Youre so bad at not dropping hints. You literally have a hickey.." He said laughing. "I never expected you to be bottom to my neighbor.. Jeesh" he added with a laugh and i threw a cushion at him. "Ok that was a mistake tho... We got caught up and i was sorta drunk before you came and Jungkook left his sweater here. So things happened cause i was drunk.... like at your house" i said bluntly and he scoffed and laughed at the thought.

I begin pulling my v neck higher to cover and Luckly Tae believed it thank god... I then murmured a small "I would NEVER fall for Jungkook. He's not my type..."
"So whats your type then,yoongi-ah? Women?" He said catching on to what i said with a laugh. I laughed a bit and kept rejecting the idea.
He sat comfortably and looked at me with his usual serious look.
"Yah yoongi-ah" he said calling out to me. "Yea?" I said while ruffling my hair.

"If you never liked him why did you even say yes to going to his party and his number?"

He said laying his head on the cushion as he layed on the floor and i stayed silent not knowing how to reply.
Worst part is... He's right. I mean he's always right... He may be a weird alien friend of mine but he's right.
When i first saw jungkook i tried to block out feelings even from myself so i would tell myself he was just a random kid that passed by me.
I thought he was amazing from head to toe and even his voice but didnt want to say nor think about it.
"Hyung?" He added and i looked at him confused and he laughed. "What are you so harshly thinking about- just answer" he said giggling with his boxy smile.

"I.... I accepted his request because he... Offered. Yea. He offered and i felt bad so instead of saying no i just took it." I said looking down at my lap as i rubbed my neck and he then added a loud, "oh..." After me.
"Well hyung dont let jungkook get to you, because i swear his kindness kills" he said nodding in approval of his own advice.
"Yea i know. I would never fall anyways but yea..." I said reassuringly.

He shook his head. "Yoongi you know its fine to be soft and love people, your dad isnt the devil on your shoulder telling you what to do- your free now" he said and i furrowed my eyebrows while standing up giving my back to him as i took off my shirt changing into a hoodie.

"Taehyung dont say such things! Its not because of my dad or because im afraid to be gay or some shit... Its because i dont like him and if he likes me he has to win me, plain and simple!" I said putting the hoodie fully over my head.
"Yah! Dont act all hard to get with jungkook, it doesnt take him long to seduce ya know-" he said with a smirk and i laughed. "And you know how?" I said laughing and he gave me his "innocent" boxy smile again which made me laugh. "No reason hyung... But um... I should get going and by the way text me about what you have planned for the christmas party..." He said flipping his hair around adorably.
We fist bumped and he smiled scrunching his nose while running off like naruto.
Hes weird... I like it.

I liked to think about taehyungs advice every now and then since it was always right. How does he have so much experience? I get he's cute but damn son! Im older yet he's had more people.
Probably because i dont like women and because i block out men....
I went to my bed and layed there swiping through instagram and twitter just to see the annoying couples taking over 1004 pictures for even taking a breath.
I hated christmas for that, it makes things so tacky and cheesy. But sadly... I kind of wanted to have that kind of tacky and cheesy relationship just once even if it means I'll look back at it and cringe.
Whats christmas without a mistletoe to instagram? To be honest idk.

'What am i gonna do for the christmas party?'... My head suddenly brought up.

I will embarrass myself at kook's party. Watch...
I do it every christmas.
I bet everyone there is gonna have a partner and I'll be alone.
Agh! Why do i think of such cheesy things.
I don't even know.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer closing the door behind me with my foot as i opened the bottle and began to sip.
This is gonna be a long ass night.

Jungkook's pov;

I ran home after the incident and i saw Taehyung walking up to yoongis house with a shocked look as he saw me run out.
I walk inside my apartment feeling stiff and erotic as i breathed heavily from the cold, my running speed and the shaking warm feeling that filled my body.
I took care of it.. Somehow and went back downstairs to the living room and watched tv as my thinking process became rough and intense leaving me to pout at my own thoughts.

Were just friends... Why did that happen then? Why would he kiss first... What if him distancing himself from me make make me fall harder because hes something i cant have?

I thought to myself missing out the movie.
I turned the tv off and called yoongi but he didnt pick up leaving me to think even more.
Ive been trying to win him for so long and right when im at the peek he begins to friendzone like
what the fuck?
Its funny because it feels like im just doing this to be able to have someone for christmas but i really dont think that.
I layed in bed thinking how i could get to him in a way that doesnt include lust and it would definitely make him fall for me slowly with the only few days we have left.

There are only 11 days left for christmas. Ive got 11 days to win him... Or else.

(Sorry ive been a little bit distant but i have only 3 days to finish this for my goal so imagine all the stress! If i dont finish on those 3 days.... I guess sadly the story will come out late christmas.. How ironic)

|| IceBreaker || Yoonkook ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें