Eight

Jungkook's pov;

I was tired. Only had a bit of sleep but woke up with yoongi on my mind which made me happier. I check my battery percentage and its on 100% as i then pull out the charger and pick up my phone. I got a few messages as calls from yoongi which made my smile grow big.

I felt my face heat up as a smile filled my face. I looked at the messages and calls missed. They were sent 1 hour after he left the party...
'Yoongi "hyung" : hey i need to talk to you about... Ya know yesterday. Now."

I call him and no answer. I call again and his breathing and tired groans are heard from the other line.
"hey!" i said brightly.
"yes? What do you want" i heard yoongi say tiredly.
"Hey so um... Well the kiss i... Ive been wondering-"
"Don't even think about saying it. I did it to show him... Well i did it mostly to piss him off but listen. I just did it to prove my point. Thats exactly what i wanted to talk to u about." He said cutting me off.

I stayed quiet hearing those words, it... It broke my heart. I know im being dramatic but that... Thats just wrong.

"Hello?" Yoongi said then catching my attention.
"Sorry... Its just i... It was wrong of y-you to do that" i said softly
"How? By trying to prove a point to your dumbass dad?" He said slowly getting angry.
"Listen,stop! Although he's an ass he's still my dad so watch your mouth. Listen yoongi i mean youre leading me on and its kind of tiring to think-", "DONT even start with the rant! I'm pretty aware i gave hints that you dont interest me" he said.
Through the phone my face felt like it shriveled in disbelief as the only clear hints he gave were that he liked me a bit.

A while passed as we kept arguing on how overly sensitive i was being.
And we hung up.
No conclusion was made just a me saying 'goodbye'.

~Few hours later~

Yoongi's pov;

Jungkook got offended easily but i do things to prove points not affection, hes just too nice and affectionate so he doesnt understand me.
I want to just let him know that i could care less.
I went to my kitchen and looked inside and only saw beers and cheese... Great what am i supposed to do with Cheese?
I zipped up my coat and put on my boots and walked out to the supermarket like a house wife.

I arrived at the supermarket and strolled along just thinking to myself 'was i too harsh?' 'What if the kiss did mean otherwise and not just for revenge?' 'What if-' my train of thought got stopped as i hear someone click their tongue and stroll over to me quickly.
It was Taehyung, his hair was curly and a bit fizzed upward which looked good on him as he shook his head. He always looked like an idol. I just dont know why.
"whatcha getting? Candies? Candles or...beer-" his voice's tone went from hype to sarcasm as the word beer filled his sentence. "Actually im getting food like a normal human.-" i said slowly strolling away. "Just because you and your boyfriend got mad at each other doesnt mean you take it out on me" he said.
"Dude... Dont even. Hes not my boyfriend for the last time. I did it to piss off his dad" i said sucking my teeth not making eye contact as my head looked at the ceiling.
"You should come over and we can talk ok? Imma be cooking. Or attempting so you can probably come." I sighed deeply as i looked at him. He gave me his normal pouty look which made me immediately nod. "Ok fine. I'll be going later at like 4.","Nice" he said while giving me a soft smile as he strolled by getting his broccoli and stuff. Gross.

Im about to pay when i see a familiar face. Whats him name? Agh. My memory was blurry but he was a handsome guy with plump lips and wearing pink something. Thats right, hes the same age as me. Its SeokJin.
"Hey... Jin?" I said cautiously scared if it wasnt his name and he replied softly while passing the stuff, "hey, so you and jungkook? Official?" My smile slowly faded as he spoke. "What? Was i too loud" he said whispering. "Yah! Dont say that! I dont like him like that" i said as i began putting the food in the bags with a snarl on my face. Jin could not wipe off his fake ass shocked look off his face as he spoke "youre kidding! Cmon what was .... You know all about then? He was so happy!!!!" I growled a bit as my face heated up," what reason makes you think I'd like him like that?!?! Hes a kid, and he just-" "YOU SAID HE WAS ADULT YESTERDAY! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!" Jin added cutting me off. "Give me a good reason to be with.... HIM?" i said obnoxiously. "He's a kind, sweet and ok maybe a bit bratty but hes kind and loving mostly in relationships hes someone who can really break that asshole facade surrounding from you". I just rolled my eyes, he shook his head as he kept passing the food. "Thats gonna be $57.48". He said in a serious tone. I looked at him and payed and he huffed then turning around.

Few minutes pass by and im finally out of the supermarket with about 12 bags in hand. I was strong, but not that strong so i suddenly let go of the bags and layed them down on the sidewalk. I sigh as normally someone would help me but no one did-
what am i even talking about tho? I dont need anyone im fine.... I think.

I walked into my house and prepared my stuff. I go to the bathroom and go fix my hair as i take off my shirt and shower. Before i go in i look in the mirror. wow, i really do look pathetic. I need to toughen up.
My nose is red from the cold and my eyes were glossy, that's when i realized everything that jin said started kicking in. Its true but.... I wont admit.
I got in the shower and took like half an hour. Over 20 minutes thinking and only 10 to shower.

~few minutes later~
*Knock knock*

Taehyung's pov;

I hear two knocks being placed on the door so i sigh in relief and open. "Oh hi yoongi, you came early" i said looking at yoongi with my boxy smile. "Oh shut up!" He said chuckling as he brushed past me. He smelled like he just showered and god it smelled amazing. I close the door and walk towards the couch to sit.

Yoongi was sitting in a way that he was sunk into the couch and i laughed "made yourself at home didnt you?" I said. "Mhmmmm its nice"he said giving me a small smile which made me happy.
A while passed and we just joked on how stupidly comfortable and smug he looked as he sat on my couch and then 3 knocks cut me off and i immediately ran to the kitchen making yoongi follow.

Yoongi's pov;

He opens the fridge in a rush like it was his last day, his last movements. He opened up and took a while as his eyes trailed around the fridge then stopping at the butter.
'What the fuck?' Was the first thought that went through my head.
He had two buckets, both labeled. One labeled as 'my butter' nd the other labeled 'jungkooks butter' i made a confused face as he took the butter labeled 'jungkooks butter' s he ran to the door.
"Hey jungkook,"
"Took you long enough to come haha" jungkook replied giggling as he wore glasses that had no prescription clearly, they looked amazing on him but i brushed that thought out of my head.
"Butter?" Taehyung asked with a smug look on his face which said 'know it all' all over it. "Yes exactly how did you-" jungkook said shyly. Taehyung took jungkooks plate and put butter on it and jungkook smiled widely making all his features pop out more than ever making his face just perfect.I cant even process what im thinking...
"Awww thank you tae tae i dont know what I'd do without you my annoying neighbor" he said and Taehyung laughed "get going, im busy and btw you have something on your face... Yea bye" he said while making a hand movement towards his own face making jungkook nervously brush all over his face to take off something he obviously did not have on him.
It took a while but Taehyung finally closed the door.

I stood quiet as he came back and put the butter back. He was too busy to realize i was behind the fridge's door so when he closed it and looked up he saw me and fell back from his squating position. "Holy fuck yoongi! You scared me"
he said nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck as i reached out my hand to help him up. I walked to the couch and sat down and Taehyung sat on the couch infront of me.

"Why the fuck do you have a butter with the label of Jungkooks butter" i said teasingly as i raised an eyebrow.
"Oh..... Um well... Funny thing is. Jungkook is always out of butter for some fucking reason and thats legitimately all he comes for so i made him one—- my mans loves his cholesterol i guess" he said jokingly once again as he flipped his hair back with his hand as he ran his fingers trough it showing his headband even more.
"Really dude? Pfft, whats so special about that kid anyways?" I said with a smirk that wouldnt wipe off my face.
"Dude how can you even say that? Ok ok hold up let me explain... He has a lot of good features like his smile. Just that shows how much of a happy person he is and how angelic and cheerful he is aswell.. He was everything someone wishes for. He's nice. He may be petty or bratty-"

"OH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW" i said as i then laughed at my own joke.
Teahyung looked at me and held my hand and all i did was giggle. "Tae tae-" i said with a small smile on my face as my cheeks went red.
" cmon yoongi this is his-
YOUR only shot. Take it!" He said as he looked at me with his bright eyes,his contacts looked even better in person and upclose.
When he held my hand my fingers intertwined with his. When we first met we took this as a joke and its kind of been a lil joke for us to hold hands.

I dont like jungkook ,ok? But i do trust Taehyung with this.

So im gonna try to let him shoot his shot as i then shoot mine.

(Oof... I spent a day and a half doing this. Damn)