Six

🦃THANKSGIVING🦃

Jungkook's pov:

Finally its Thanksgiving-
I can spend time with friends and probably invite my mom and dad,havent seen THEM in a while.

Jin hyung was texting me non-stop.
Me and him were just ready to cook and spend time with our friends, we messed up the date for chuseok so here we are celebrating again.
My living room was set to have more space than ever imaginable meaning i shoved a few things in my room to make space like always as i looked around at my achievement,
There was a long table in the living room with about 10 chairs, 2 on each end and 4 on the sides. My plan was i sit at one end of the table as yoongi sat on the other but i changed my mind and began thinking on where everyone might sit.

~few hours later~

"EWWWW WHAT IS THAT!?" Jin exclaimed jokingly as he laughed at the turkey filling.
"What do you mean?!? I learned it from my friends grandma~" i said with a pout before laughing at him as we played around while cooking.
It was a long time before we finished up our part of the menu.
We had full dishes of food on our faces as we laughed with pride.
We set the turkey in the middle of the table as we then laughed together hi-fiving at our achievement.
"Way to go kookie!" He said hitting my back as he nodded to himself in pride "alright alright hyung!! hyung now... Lets try to fix ourselves up before hobi, namjoon and the others come" he nodded in agreement once again and we took off our shirts being immature ,rolling them and hit each other as his windshield wiper laughter echoed through the room.

Its been a few hours, it was 3 pm already.
I was in the bathroom looking at the mirror constantly having to wipe the mirror while jin showered in boiling hot water.

We had the no cares or fucks to give friendship to be honest, he would shower and i just looked in the mirror trying to fix my hair.
He came out of the shower and i had my hair done as i wore a black shirt with my red timberlands, he put a towel over his waist as he smiled " I've been doing exercise and have been on a diet for 2 painful months and FINALLY THE DAY HAS COME where i can get fat be a pig and not be judged" he said proudly, "dont you think thats a blessing!" he said raising his arms before i covered my eyes so hed fix his towel, carrying on with fixing my hair and then going to help him with his hair.

Yoongi's pov;

I did my hair and put a button up shirt for the first time in a long time.
Dammit... 'Im not ready for this'... I thought to myself as i stood in front of the bathroom mirror before rolling my neck and dropping his shoulders with a groan trying to find out what the fuck i should do now.
I should just stop trying and cancel out like i always did.
Fuck. What if his friends are like cuter than me and they judge me??? Agh i cant do this.

Before i knew it , it was 4:30pm, the party started at 5:00pm so i ran. Having no car kinda sucks because i always walked to taehyung's house when i had time but now imagine me running and getting there out of breath... but if i tried hard enough i couldve made the run somehow.... just somehow

Jin's pov;

Jungkook was overly nervous and kept asking me to make him look "better". And i just simply couldnt understand since the only 10 people coming were his weird neighbor with his friend, HoSeok and namjoon ,plus his parents, me and him....
"Hey jungkook" i said to him as he put earrings "yea?"
"Who are you dressing for?" I asked with a hint of tease in my voice as i ruffled my own hair
He tensed up and his hands got fidgety and he couldnt seem to put his earring on
"well its a party im not dressing for an indivisual asides from myself" he said as his ears obviously heated
I gasped "OMG WHO ARE YOU CRUSHING ON!!!" I said excitedly as i shook him while he kept trying to put his left earring on.
He began to giggle "well... You'll see" he said giving me a slight smile as his cheeks turned red once more.