Twenty

Countdown: 7 days left

(Really really long chapter im so sorry-)

Yoongi's pov;

I wake up blinking a few times before fully opening my eyes.
I rub them and stretch a bit remembering last night.
Where did i even put my phon-
I gasp a bit as my eyes trail to my phone which was standing on the desk infront of my bed.
"Yah... Jungkook... Psssst-" i said softly in my morning voice.
"Mng-" he said groaning and narrowing his eyes. "Yoongi-ah?....." He said then stopping leaving a painful silence. "YOONGI HYUNG! OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!, I FORGOT TO END THE CALL AND I-I DONT KNOW-" he said panicking and a small chuckle leaves my lips.
"Relax jungkook... Youre fine.. Lets stay on call i prefer acting like im here with you-" i said softly and his bunny smile made an appearance as his shoulders rose up a little in the cutest way ever.
"Ok yoongi hyung. Does that mean i have to stay on call even while brushing my teeth?" He asked naiively and i smiled.
"Yes jungkook. Meaning you have to brush your teeth even harder for me"
i said giggling and he smiled.
He covered his mouth with his hand and breathed into it and looked as if death crawled into his body as his eyes went wide and his face filled up with disgust.
"Im so happy this is a facetime rather than real life. If you were here talking to me. You would have passed out!" He said with an extreme amount of exaggeration in his voice making me laugh.
--------
Im in the bathroom and i place my phone onto the sink as i brush my teeth harshly.
"Yoongi,what the actual fuck. Are your gums ok?!"
He said while having his toothbrush in his mouth yet his smile still showing.
How does someone smile with a brush in their mouth?
"Yes.now.leave me beee-" i said brushing my teeth while the frizz mumbled my voice out.
I spit and begin to gargle some water and he laughs as if he just chocked making me spit out the water. "Are you ok? You act like youve never seen someone brush their teeth before...." I said raising a brow at him and he smiled having toothpaste all over his teeth which i found both hilarious and cute.
"Finish up brushing you idot-" i said scrunching my nose as i gummily smiled.
"Sooo um... What are you eating on this lovely morning" i said looking at the floor as i walked down the stairs.
"Yoooo!" He said loudly and i looked at the camera a little confused. "What??" I replied and he repeated. "Yoooo! I literally dont have food right now.... This sucks and taehyung isnt in his house since hes on break so im guessing no butter for me-" he said making me remember.

i totally forgot taehyung was his butter delivery boy...

"Ah yah... Are you busy later or now even?" I said while sitting on my couch comfortably as i held my phone looking into jungkooks eyes through the camera.
"What? Why would i be.... Im a lonely bunny and i dont have a lifeeee" he said dramatically to which i laughed to.
"Um... You wanna go eat breakfast then???" i asked shyly looking around my room as my voice went soft and he smiled widely.
"Oh lord really?" He asked softly and even without looking at him i felt like a smile formed on his face. "I should probably-" "dont bring ur friends...just bring an appetite ok?" I said and he looked down for a second and then smiling widely.
"Yah just hurry up and get ready before i change my mind-" i said slowly making my voice seem annoyed.
"Should i change on camera as welll~"
jungkook cooed making me flush up and letting my imagination run wild.
Woah... Just imagining him taking off his shirt and dressing before my eyes left me with a raw,erotic feeling.
"Yah! Shut up and get dressed you manhoe-" i said and he laughed loudly not expecting that word to leave my lips.
"Ok damn!" He said hanging up.
-----
A few hours pass and im waiting for him inside of my favorite café near my house.
It was popular for its amazing scrambled eggs and ham.
Mmm~ just the thought of the food made me drool and i shake my head soon after shaking my leg as well impatiently waiting for jungkook to arrive as my hunger was less patient than me.
I sighed.