five

F E W W E E K S L A T E R;

Jungkooks pov;

Its been a while since ive talked to yoongi "hyung".
Tomorrow is going to be Thanksgiving. How great!
I love cooking and jin hyung will be able to cook with me! It made me happy thinking how all my friends would come and celebrate with me.
Hobi always brings mac and cheese with some sprite ? with the fact known that he doesnt exactly like cooking traditional korean foods I mean its good tho so i dont complain, jin cooks with me whatever our grandmas thought us and Namjoon brings cake. Its our little tradition.
Yoongi posted somethin everyday from how cringey facebook moms were to how much he hated a lot so im expecting him to post something about Thanksgiving like everyone else even if it was how he hated it or something but he... Didnt.
I mean its the day before Thanksgiving so i guess...

Few minutes pass and im stuffing the turkey and i get a call.. My hands are completely dirty so i press answer with my nose and put the person on speaker

"Hey,jungkook" i hear a raspy voice say,
Yea um whos this?" I asked, not looking at who caller as i keep my gaze still at the turkey
"Its... Its yoongi-"
I was a bit disappointed, it couldve been seokjin or tae but him? i wasnt exactly pleased as i put my sarcastic voice as introduction
"Hey yoongi hyung! What are u calling for?" I ask naiively.
"I was gonna ask about the christmas party or whatever....."
My eyes widened and i cleaned my hands with my apron before putting the phone on my shoulder as i washed my hands "o-oh right what about it?" I asked.
"I mean i have a few questions is that okay?" He sounded more calm and quiet today.. a little different than what i usually know from him... being only a bit of it.
"yea sure I've got time"

"Ok um... So are you gonna do it on the 24th like most???" He asked, "yea i am.."
"Oh... Good... Um... Now the 6,000 dollar question" he said i stayed silently paying attention to what he might say.
"Why did you invite me? Im honestly just a random guy you bumped into at a mall and i mean. I could give less of a shit for you so why?" He asked bluntly as i stared at the phone is slight offense.
Damn yoongi, that kind of hurt but i mean hes not wrong.
"I- well.... Heres the thing..." I sighed, "you told me you had no family to celebrate with and i dont mind sharing my friends and family with you if you need them. And well... Like i said before,you seem cool... Youre rude but still cool"

Yoongi's pov;

I stayed silent. I cant believe he stills likes me. Thats the opposite of my approach.
I prefer he hates me with all his heart than to keep giving me chances like how he does as of right now.
"Um but listen... You barely now me. You dont know what im capable of-"
"Oh but i kind of do- you are capable of fucking killing me but you dont yet. Thats what i know and i mean tomorrow is Thanksgiving so you can come if you cant and tell me what youre capable of and i can get to know you and you can get to meet my family and friends, you can bring a friend aswell! Ya know??" He was naiive and stupid for even asking me to go. I roll my eyes putting my phone on speaker before answering "no, im not going-" i said with a stern voice. "Why not? Theres food, my friends like to get drunk and party, it'd be fun"

I tried to think of an excuse but he kept talking. "Listen i just cant, i-" "you dont have anything better to do yoongi. I know u dont... Taehyung is coming and-" "Taehyung?" I cut him off with my stupid question "yea... You should come... And dress nice id like to see that" he said in the softest and most gentle voice ever.

He hung up. I stayed silent and didnt know what to do as i sighed bringing my palm down against my forehead ... Everyone was having parties and not me just because my dumbass family lives in Deagu. This sucks really.... I can just say no and get to my approach of him hating me like everyone else or i could go and enjoy myself.
I dont know him tho... what will i even enjoy??

i wasnt sure... i walked infront of the mirror and stared at myself before sighing in disappointment as i knew, there was no way in hell i would made it there... that is unless i try.