I. Awkward Encounter

CHAPTER 1,
Akward Encounter.

CHAPTER 1,Akward Encounter

Hope Tapped her fingers against the wheel to the beat of Old Town Rock n Roll by Bob Seger as she drove down the road of yet another deserted town.

It was two months into the apocalypse and she has had no luck in finding her family. Or anyone for that matter. She was starting to believe that she was the last person left.

Hope started to slow down as she noticed two horses tied up outside of a pharmacy that sat on the right side of the town.

"Well that's a bit odd" She muttered to herself a she parked her car about two stores down from the pharmacy.

The horses couldn't have been there long, otherwise Walkers would have gotten to them. She knew there must have been people around somewhere and she wanted to be cautious. She doesn't know who these people are and she wasn't about to take any chances.

She quietly shut her car door and whipped out her Beretta 92, checking it to make sure it was fully loaded. She slowly approached the horses without letting her gaurd down.

She reached out and ran her hair down the horses main, the horse just kept staring ahead.

Hope started to walk towards the Pharmacy, holding her gun out in front of her she slowly pushed open the door.

As she took her first few steps into the store she made sure she stayed inhumanly quiet. She wanted to see them before they saw her.

She heard a groan which was soon followed by a moan.

Hope furrowed her eyebrows as she followed the source of the noise. Had there been a walker in the store with her instead of a person like she had originally thought?

As she turned the corner into the Feminine Hygiene isle she froze at the sight in front of her.

There, in the floor of the isle, she saw something that made her wish she would have just kept on driving.

She was witnessing pure porn.

"Oh.My.God" she spoke out loud, making sure to take a pause in between each word.

The young couple on the ground both shot up, immediately trying to cover themselves up as the boy scrambled to grab his gun and aim it straight at Hope.

"Who are you?" He asked, a demanding tone was in his voice but he was still a bit breathless from his earlier......activities.

"Who am I? Hell, I should be asking you that considering I just walked In on you going all Humpty Dumpty in the middle of the isle" She replied back, a small smile growing on her face as she tilted her head to the side and raised her left eyebrow.

The boy blushed red as he tried to pull his pants up and keep the gun pointed at her all at the same time. The Girl had already gotten her pants back on and was now stumbling around trying to switch her shirt back the right way.

Hope chucked a bit at the couples flushed expressions.

"You can put the gun down you know, I'm not gonna shot you unless you try to shoot me first. Plus I would rather not see your dick anymore than I already have" She said all while trying to hold in a laugh as the boy turned redder than Hope thought was possible.

The boy hesitantly sat the gun down one the shelf to his right and then proceeded to yank his pants up all the way and buckle up his belt. The Girl had finished dressing herself by now and was standing behind the boy trying to hide her blush under the cowgirl hat that sat on her head.

Hope patiently waited as the boy finally finished dressing himself. He looked up at Hope before once again raising his gun and pointing it at her.

Hope sighed as she dropped her gun to her side. She knew he wasn't gonna shoot her. And she knew that she didn't have it in her heart to shot him either so she didn't even bother to put on the badsass act.

The boy also slowly lowered his gun to to his side. The three just looked at eachother.

"Well isn't this just the most awkward situation"

A/N
Ok so that is the first chapter folks, it sucks Ik Ik. But I feel like it was original so I'm going with it. I'm honestly so excited for the next few chapters. Ik this chapter is short and I promise the rest will be longer but I wanted to leave it right here cause it's funny.
Vote and comment if you want more!!