XVII. The Last Christmas.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN,
The Last Christmas.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN,The Last Christmas

🛑🛑!!!!!! IMPORTANT A/N!!!🛑🛑
So I still have no access to the episodes I need for the next chapter.
I feel bad for not updating so i decided to write this chapter The Last Christmas. This chapter takes place BEFORE the apocalypse and during the last Christmas before the apocalypse.

BILL HADER AS NOAH TOZIER
(IT fans where you at?)

ROBERT DOWNEY JR. AS TONY GELLER
(Marvel fans where you at?)

IT WAS AT AROUND SIX IN MORNING WHEN Hope was woken up by the sound of small footsteps running down the hall and towards her room.

She closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep as the door to her bedroom was swung open and her two children ran towards her bed.

"Momma wake up it's Christmas!" Ryder yelled as he bounced up and down on his mother's bed, he stopped to help up his sister before holding her hands and bounced up and down with her.

"Mummy red man came red man came!" the little girl wearing the pink onsie yelled out as she jumped down on her mother's stomach.

Hope opened her eyes and laughed before sitting up and pulling her babies into a hug.

"Merry Christmas my loves!" Hope exclaimed with a huge smile on her face.

"Can we open presents now pleaseeee?" Ryder pleaded as he gave his mother his famous puppy eyes.

"Pweaseeee mummy pweaseeee" Skylin copied her brothers actions.

Hope sighed before nodding her head. Her coffee would just have to wait.

Ryder and Skylin cheered before jumping off of the bed and taking off towards the living room.

Hope quickly copied there actions by jumping off the bed. She only stopped to put her slippers on before rushing after her kids, she didn't want to miss their faces when they saw the peasants.

As soon as she entered the room her head shot to Skylin who let out a loud squeal.

"Presents!" Skylin squealed as she clapped her hands together and brought them to the side of her face.

Hope smiled at her daughter before looking over at Ryder who stood staring at the peasants with his jaw on the floor.

"No way!" The boy exclaimed as he ran towards the bike that sat in front of the tree.

"Do you like it?" Hops smiled at him as she walked over towards the couch and took a seat.

"Like it? I love it! How did he know?" Ryder asked as he ran his hands along the bike seat which had his name on it.