III. I'll never leave you again.

CHAPTER THREE,
I'll never leave you again.

CHAPTER THREE,I'll never leave you again

Hope Turned around faster than humanly possible. She knew that voice. That's the voice of the man that had stolen her heart a long time ago. Did he still have it? She honestly didn't know.

"Liam" She breathed out, a smile lighting up her face.

Even if they would fight constantly, Liam would always have a special place in her heart. He was the father of her children. She may have fallen out of love with him, but she would always love the man regardless of how much of a dick he could be. She was glad he was alive.

The man smiled at her as he rushed forward and pulled her into his chest. He thought he had lost her, that made him realize how much he really did love the woman who now had her arms wrapped around his neck. He wanted to make their marriage work.

"I'm so glad your ok" he muttered into her shoulder.

"I'm glad your ok too L" She used the nickname he hadn't heard in years.

Just as she was about to pull away from the embrace she heard a gasp and then a sob sound from where the group was standing on the porch.

Hope furrowed her eyebrows before turning around.

As soon as the woman caught sight of who had admitted the sound she threw her hand over her mouth to muffle her sobs.

The little girl at the bottom of the porch steps threw her arms open and ran towards her mother as fast as she could possibly go.

Hope fell to her knees and pulled her sobbing daughter into her chest. The second that Skylin was in her arms she felt like everything would be ok. But until she knew Ryder was safe nothing was okay.

"I thought you died" the little girl sobbed into her mother's chest.

"No baby, mommy's here" she spoke softly.

Skylin looked up at her mother and smiled bigger that she ever had. Hope mimicked her actions.

Hope stood to her feet, still holding Skyline close. Just as she was about to ask where Ryder was she heard a yell.

"MOMMA" there he was.

The seven year old boy ran down the porch steps, pushing past anyone who was standing in his way. He was sobbing as he flung himself into his mother's arms.

Hope held her children close, reassuring them that everything was going to be ok and that she would never leave them again.

Liam stood behind the three looking down at them with a smile on his face. He wanted to join their hug but he wasn't going to ruin his kids reunion with their mother. He knew how much they had missed her. She was all Ryder talked about, Slylin on the other hand rarely spoke. This surprised Liam because he knew that the little girl rarely shut up. So when she refused to talk for a whole month straight he was extremely worried. He knew that their mother could never be replaced.

The group stood watching the family reunite with smiles lighting up their faces. They were happy the two children, that are loved by the entire group, could finally be at ease.

During the time that Ryder and Skylin had been a part of their group, they had somehow managed to worm their way into everyone's heart, even Daryl's.

However, there is one person who had picked up on the fact that Liam wasn't a very good parent. He noticed that Liam rarely watched the kids. And that he didn't know how to handle certain situations.

The kids had mentioned to the group before that they rarely saw their father before the world changed. That he was more of a uncle to them due to his absence.

Rick didn't know why, but not long after he had met Ryder and Skylin he became extremely protective over them. He treated them as his own and watched them when no one else would. He even watched them when they were with their own father, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was up with Liam. But seeing the children reunite with their mother warmed his heart. He knew that he would no longer have to watch the children like they were his own, but he had a feeling that he would anyways.

A/N
This chapter sucks so bad Ik Ik. I had no clue how to word this shit lmao. Anyways what do you think about the reunion? Do you think Hope and Liam can be happy again? What do you think of Ricks thoughts? Let me know in the comments!!