II. Follow me

CHAPTER 2,
Follow me.

CHAPTER 2,Follow me

"Well, isn't this just the most awkward situation"

Hope looked back at the cowgirl and laughed a bit.

"Very akward indeed" Hope laughed.

She normally wouldn't laugh in a situation where she could be in harm, but she saw these people as harmless. The boy couldn't even go five seconds without blushing.

"You still haven't answered my question"

Hope turned her attention towards the Korean boy. He looked a bit impatient, his flush still not removed from his face.

Hope rolled her eyes before speaking up.

"My name is Hope, and before you start to harass me with irrelevant questions, Yes I'm alone, have been since the beginning, No, I have never killed anyone, and No, I'm not going to hurt you or your pretty little girlfriend over there".

The boy seamed to blush even more as the word girlfriend left Hope's mouth. He was so whipped.

"How did you know that that's what he was gonna ask?" Asked the girl wearing the cowgirl hat.

"I didn't"  Hope shrugged.

"I'm Glenn and this is Maggie, we arn't going to hurt you" Glenn spoke up once more.

That's when hope lost it. She started doubling over in laughter. She couldn't believe this guy thought that he was intimidating to her in any way. If anything, he reminded her of a lost puppy.

Glenn and Maggie just gave her funny looks.

"Sorry, Sorry I just find it funny that you think that you look intimidating" She giggled throw her words.

Glenn lost his serious expression, a small smile crossing his face as he let out a chuckle.

Maggie just smiled, glad to see that there was no bad blood between them. She found herself being fond of  the girl, she liked the fact that she wasn't bringing up what she had witnessed minutes before.

Glenn stopped laughing and asked the question both him and Maggie were thinking about.

"So why are you all the way down here? We haven't seen you around"

Hope also stopped laughing, her happy expression vanished off her face and was soon replaced by a sad one.

"I have been looking for my kids since the beginning of this....whatever you wanna call it. I feel like I have looked everywhere in the state of Georgia and I still haven't found them. I came down here to grab a few things and maybe spend the night at a nearby house and then head down to Tennessee, I was thinking that maybe they are with their father's parents down there. Might as well give it a shot." She spoke softly.