X. Crash.

CHAPTER TEN,
Crash.

CHAPTER TEN,Crash

RICK AND GLENN DROVE silently down the road before Glenn soon up.

"Maggie said she loves me" He said. "She dosen't mean it. I mean, she can't. She she's upset or confused."

"I think she's smart enough to know what she's feeling" Rick said.

"No, No" Glenn said causing Rick to laugh. "No, you know what? She wants to be in love, so she's- she needs something to-to, like- to hold onto." Glenn stuttered.

"Glenn it's pretty obvious to everyone Maggie loves you and not just because your one of the last men standing. So what's the problem?" Rick asked.

"I didn't say it back" Glenn said. "I've never had a woman say that to me before except my mom, of course, and my sister's.  But with Maggie it's diffrent. We barely know eachother. What does she really know about me? Nothing. We're practically strangers. But I didn't know what to do with it I just stood their like a jerk." He ranted.

"Hey. Hey, this is a good thing, something we don't get enough of these days. Enjoy it, and when we get back return the favor. It's not like she's going anywhere." Rick spoke up.

Glenn nodded and turned his head to look out the window. And that's when he remembered Hope and what Liam had done to her.

"Hey, um, there is something I need to tell you just please try not to lash out and crash the car when when I do." Glenn spoke nervously glancing over to Rick.

"What is it?" Rick asked.

"Earlier today I was on watch, Skylin was with me and I saw Hope and Ryder walking around the field so I decided to keep an eye on them just in case and then Liam walked over and told Ryder to go to me and then he started to yell at Hope and then He, he hit her" he nervously stuttred out. He knew Rick and Hope were rather close, everyone knew. So he wasn't looking forward to his reaction.

The truck came to a screeching halt as Rick slammed the breaks.

"What did you just say?" He practically seethed.

Glenn gulped before answering "Liam hit Hope."

Rick gripped the wheel to the point his nuckles were white. He was beyond pissed, the thoughts in his mind scaring even him. Liam was dead when he got back.

Slowly he released his grip on the wheel and started to drive again. His sudden calmness scaring Glenn a bit.

"Let's get Hershel and go home so I can kill that fucker" and with that said they made their way towards the bar.

☆●~~~~~~~●☆

AS THEY PARKED in front of the bar Glenn spoke up again.