VI. Pretty Much Dead Already

CHAPTER SIX,
Pretty Much Dead Already.

CHAPTER SIX,Pretty Much Dead Already

It Had been three days since Hope was reunited with her family. She has spent those three days with her kids, Liam tagged along of course. She had barely gave any attention to the issues going around the farm. She was aware of the missing little girl and she knew of all of the other issues that were currently happening. But she didn't want to think about it. She wanted to enjoy having her children back just a little bit longer before she was forced to remember what life was like now. It wasn't how it used to be.

She had been introduced to the group. They welcomed her with open arms after coming to the conclusion that she was indeed the mother of Ryder and Skylin. Carol and Hope hit it off immediately, Hope could relate to Carol due to her having missing kids for almost two months. The only difference was Sophia was alone. Hope comforted Carol, she prayed the little girl would be ok and would come back to her mother safe and sound. She knew that it was unlikely, but that didn't mean she couldn't pray.

Hope got along with almost everyone in the group, including Daryl. She even got him to crack a smile from time to time. She could see that the group did sometimes take advantage of him. But she wasn't going to let that happen anymore. She promised herself that she was going to make him feel like more than a hunter, she was going to make him feel like he was family. He was very important to the group and she was going to make him see that.

There was one thing Hope knew for certain, she hated Lori and Andrea. Lori, because she thought she was top dog just beacsue she was Ricks wife. Wrong, she was head bitch. Lori also angered Hope because Rick was a great man and she could see that something was going on with her and Shane, the asshole with a staring problem. Rick didn't deserve that. But what angered Hope the most about Lori is the fact that she barely ever even gave a glance to her son. She never paid attention to him at all. It saddend Hope that Carl had to go through that. She kept her eye on him, not only did she owe it to Rick but she also felt as if she couldn't let anything happen to him, much like her own kids.

Hope hated Andrea because well, Andrea was just a bitch. There wasn't much to say about that.

Hope still hadn't got to thank Rick for taking in her kids while she was gone. She would make sure to do that today.

Before Hope could get anymore lost in thought Ryder poked his head through their shared tent, a wide smile lighting up his face.

"Good Morning Momma, breakfast is ready. Skylin already ate and she is inside coloring, I wanted to wait for you"

Hope smiled at her son before sitting up and kissing his cheek.

"Ok baby I'll be out in a minute"

And with that he was gone.

Hope changed into a white T-shirt, a pair of light ripped jeans, and army green coat and her black combat boots before walking over to the group that was currently occupying the camp fire.