The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

We made it to the club and went straight towards the door not bothering from all the ugly stares and profanity we were getting

I was like Fuck'em, we came to party and I'm not going to be standing in no damn line that goes around the block

This was the Club to be, it was Called "Volt"
Some kinda upscale club that only caters to celebs but on nights like these certain number of people can come party here....and I'm not stranger to the High Society, usually when my Husband would let me escort him to these typa things he would remind me that I'm just his supposed "Personal Assistant" when he would introduce me

I noticed a familiar Ferrari in the parking lot but I just didn't pay it no mind, I'm here to let loose just a lil, hahahaha
Sue me ya'll

To say th club was packed to capacity was a straight up lie, there where people from wall to wall just waiting for Kid INK to perform, me and Chay quickly found the VIP section of the Club and it wasn't as packed....

Chay let us down and she asked if I wanted anything to drink....and I simply replied, I wanted something Virgin....

Damn I wonder how's adam and Mama Doing, I wanted to text them but didn't wanna seem needy and that I can't enjoy my life, Okay Jamar just enjoy yourself..

I glanced down on the dancing people

"Girl...he's about to Perform...come on"

We made it down to the Stage...near the DanceFloor and soon Kid Ink came on, making the ladies go beserk....

After about a half an hour....I had to pee...like seriously so I went and did what I do...hahaha Damn Carrying this baby is going to take its toll on me

"Man What's up with that Chick...she don't wanna give it up"

"Oh Nah hey its all on You...me and my chick already done did it before we got to this shiii"

Wait....I exit the closed toilet stall...and there is...August and one of his Homebois...standing at the Sink...and I bet he didn't realise I was right in there listening to his entire Conversation....

He washes his hands and he finally realises I'm standing across from him...he looks at me through the mirrior....

Be strong Jamar....this Man is nothing but a low down on the down low...F****t

I ran out of the toilet....not even giving a damn if he is screaming for me....I had to find Chay and get out of here....I'm Through...literally!

This man has no damn shame...I thought atleast He would miss me...but apparently all he thinks of is Kitty...

Damn where the Hell is Chay....is just like the last time we partied...can't find her now Where....

I make my way over to the Bar and just sit there with my head Down....

"Dis Seat Taken Shawty"

I glance up towards my left and....here sits this fine as Freak black guy....he looks about 6""2, got on an Armani Suit...fresh Fade...smooth Hershey Chocolate Skin....and Dimples for Days....he must be rolling in some money judging by his dress Code...dude is the spitting image of Tyson Beckford...

"No your just Fine....uh I mean its Fine"

He Laughed...damn even his Laugh is Sexy...I'm drooling Like a Little Chick, snap out of it Jamar

"Yo Bar Keep can I get a Juice and for my Pretty thang here Whatever he Wants"

I looked at him like Wtf?

"I know...but I don't drink so you can close your jaw now" he laughed Again

"Uh..mm...I will just have a Virgin Strawberry Daquiri...."

"My Names Brian Mason"

He smiled extending his Hand
....I return with a fake Smile and reply

"I'm Jamar, just Jamar"

Cause honestly....I didn't know if I was a Holloway again....August Got me messed Up....

"Hey you okay?"

I snap my head up and nod....just Then He appeared by my Side....pulling on my Arm away from Brian...

"Jamar....I need to talk to you"

Here we go.....

"What you Want August...."