The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

One year Later...

Well to Say that my life is okay now...is an understatement...I went through depression, I turned to drugs, Suicide and I even ended up losing Adam...

August and my marriage is officially over....I signed the divorce papers two months ago....we settled and he won custody of Adam, he gave me half of everything he owns...

I moved away from California...I'm now living in Miami...I'm doing well, got a Four bedroom apartment, drug free and no more Psychiatric help, I'm a Law Student now...and I've got a boyfriend....

Let me tell you guys about my man Jerrick....he is 6"2, chocolate Skinned...8packs of abs, haha....has a trimmed goatee...pretty white smile...and well he is also packing down there haha...let's just say I've finally found a man that's not afraid to be with me...

I met Jerrick when I moved here about six months ago....he saw me get off the bus and as he puts it "had to have that thick booty"

I just laughed at his silly behavior...

I can't say I don't miss Adam because I do, skype isn't enough....I kina miss August too...

"BayBay....where you at...I picked up dinner on the way Home"

I was in my Study...going over my notes for class

"I'm in here boo..."

He found me and came over picked me up and swung me around

"Damn baybay I missed your sexy self"

I laughed and pecked him on his Lips

"I was actually just thinking about your sexy self as well"

I smirked and sucked his Spot....ya'll know that Spot....that gets you in the mood haha

"Oh fuck....Bay stop...you know I get weak when you kiss me there"

"Oh really papo? And what if I kiss you here?"

I kissed him down his happy trail....

"Hmmm bay come on now...don't tease a brother"

I smirked and unzip his pants.....

"Yeah Bay do that"

I see him throw his head back....a devious thought crossed my mind...I get up and run out the room...laughing all the way down...

"Oh so that's how its gonna be...damn Jamar get back here and Finish this!"

I keep laughing....as I grab two plates from the cupboard and serve us the chinese he got....

"Bay...you know that was foul right?"

He askes coming into the kitchen

"Aww Sorry Papo...imma make it up to you later"

His face changes into the brigthest smile...which I adore

"Foreal baybay?"

"Foreal Papo"

He quickly eats his food and drags me out of the 
Kitchen....

Hahaha....I love him....