The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

I made it out the club with August behind me like a sick little puppy, I made it to the parking lot...and saw Chay's Lexus nowhere...damn guess I'm taking a cab home

"Jay Who the Fuck was that guy in there."

"Not that its any of your Business but that's  Brian Mason"

"Who the heck is he?"

"Look August What you want...I'm not about to discuss my personal life with you...and it don't matter who the heck I get to know...we aint nothing to each other anymore, not after tonight!"

"Jay...its not what you think okay, it was a lie...I didn't sleep with no woman, I was just goofing off...I have a rep to protect okay?"

"Oh so that's what this is, your choosing a few Thousands of Dollars over your family"

I stared at him....with so much hate...where the hell was the Man I fell inlove with...where did he go

"Bae its not like that...."

I cut him off

"Not like What August?...I give you so much...and I don't expect anything in return just for you to be the man I fell inlove with"

Tears were now edging they're way out of my eyes....

"I'm still him..Jay but baby you've got to understand...that I can't come out yet....it would ruin my career"

"Well then I guess...we have nothing left then...if we don't have what we shared back then..."

I Took off my Wedding Band...and took his hand...and place it into his palm....

"Goodbye August"

"Jay...baby...please don't..."

I put my finger over his lips....kissed his cheek, Turned around and walked Away....